SFS

"I heard you had fun last night," Clara said as I walked out of my room with Jack. Liam stood behind her smirking.

"Yeah, we did, what about you, it sure sounded like you guys had a fabulous time as well, what were you playing? Wrestling?" I retorted and Clara laughed.

"Oh fuck off, the both of you, you were so loud!" Bunny groaned, poking his head out of his door.

"Coming from you, Kangaroo, Tooth was squealing for 'more' the entire night. Either you're great, or you need a few more inches," Jack sneakily replied to the tall, rabbit-like silver haired guardian.

"Watch your mouth you little sh-" "Bunny," Bunnymund was pulled back by Tooth and gave him a stern look.

"They're kids," she said and he looked at his large feet and sighed in defeat. This made me giggle, he was so head over heels for her.

"Did everyone get it on in the Guardian ward?" The Summer Guardian,- who would've guessed- Summer asked, holding hands with her girlfriend Daisy, the Spring Guardian. She gave her a cheeky wink which caused Daisy to blush as red as a rose.

"Well I guess we all just wanted to spend one more night with our loved ones," Daisy added, pulling at one of her tight bubblegum curls. Summer cooed at her and kissed her on the head.

"Well, I'm sorry to be the barer of bad news, but we've got a war to prepare for," I said and they all looked more solemn before Jack spoke up.

"Which we will win, no doubt about that. So get eating, dressing, weaponising, prepare the students, we will win, but only if we are prepared," he spoke strongly and I smiled at my boyfriend before Clara spoke up.

"Wait, wait, so everyone was getting it on? Damn! I feel sorry for whoever had to patrol last night, I'm sure there was a wonderful assortment of harmonious moans," Clara snorted, just then, a grouchy and traumatised Sandy dame walking through, his fingers stuck in his ears as he glared at all of us.

We all laughed for a while before the majority of us headed for the cafeteria. I suspected it would be one of the last times we all laughed together like that.

———

"Hey Moon!" An aggravated voice came from the other side of the cafeteria, I was sitting down with my group of friends, which included:
Jack
Clara
Liam
Merida
Elsa
Anna
Kristoff
Hiccup
Astrid
Flynn
Punzie
Maui
Moana
Summer
And Daisy.

I turned to see a boy, approximately 19 years old, shocking red hair and menacing green eyes.

"Aw fuck, it's Hans," Anna groaned, so this is the fucktard of an ex.

"Yes?" I said back, calmly, he growled and advanced on me, his eyes flashing yellow.

"People! Get down!" I shouted before he threw multiple shadow shards at me, I deflected them with vines, which then grasped him and kept him struggling in a suffocating embrace.

"Sandy!" I called and he sent a dream to Han and his eyes reverted to normal and he fell asleep.

I dropped him and then ran to the boy with ridiculously large sideburns.

I picked up his arm and I saw the remains of a shadow tattoo disappear.
Pitch had given him to a demon to control, but Sandy's sand expelled them. Black sand floated out of Han's mouth, it was clotted together, writhing and wriggling in the air as it turned gold gradually.

"You won't win!" It whispered before becoming gold completely and fell over Han's head, creating a dream of him being a King. Ok then...

"Sandy, new plan, you're going to be sending out dreams to destroy the demons inside of students." He nodded with vengeance; his brother had done bad things, and he would no longer let Pitch have his way.