Chapter 22-Dawn

"Snowflake?"
"Y/N?" Jack asked in a raspy voice, I looked into the blue eyes of the boy laying in my lap.

"Jack? You okay?" I asked and he nodded, he sat up and rubbed his temples.

"I think so, god that was painful, like, like having a lightening bolt stab through my brain. Ugh," he explained, a permanent grimace on his lips.

"That's exactly what it felt like during the trial, except, it was an actual lightening bolt, piercing through my skull," I said, I chuckled humourlessly at the last part, Jack did the same.

"Ew, I'm so wet," I said, completely serious until I peered up at Jack through the wet curtains of my hair. His eyebrow was raised and the grimace had grown into a smirk. I just realised what I said.

"Not like that! You perv!" I shouted at him and he laughed, clutching his stomach as he laughed uncontrollably. His laugh was full of so much innocence and joy, it completely contrasted the meaning why he was laughing.

"For gods sake, Jack," I laughed in annoyance.

"Madame, why are you on the floor?" The voice of one of the men came from the door way.

"Something happened, it's okay, could you get Jack some clothing please, he kinda got wet too," I asked and he nodded and left.

"I need to shower, Jack," I told him and stood up, I'm pretty sure he could see my body through the material of this dress, the water making it stick to every curve in my body.

"Yeah, so do I, lets shower together, saves water, y'know?" He replied and I rolled my eyes, ushering him away from me, my palms against his chest.

"Buy me a coffee first, for now, go in the one next to me." I told him but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled him, my body flushed against his.

"Y/N," he said in a baritone voice that send jolts through my body. Fuck.

"I'm pretty sure if we shower together, we're only going to get more dirty, now go!" I said squirming out of his steel grasp and he frowned.

"Ok," he said in a sulky voice and I laughed, walking into a cubicle and the door shut.

I took off the beautiful dress and and hung it up. When I stood underneath the shower, the knob that I used previously retracted back into the wall and a screen popped up, a moon and sun symbol appeared on it.

"Miss Moon, I am your virtual assistant and will prepare you to see your mother. What temperature would you like your shower at?" The mechanical thing said, I jumped, looking down at it, it had now a temperature bar, I selected a rather hot one, the heat was rather soothing and scalding at the same time, a surprisingly wonderful pair.

The water then pelted down on me and the heat was calming. Soap then came out on a tray from inside the wall and I used it, lathering it all over my body, glad that I could be clean.

"Are you satisfied with your shower Miss Moon," the automated voice asked and I mumbled a yes.

"What heat do you want your drier on?" It asked, showing me the same heat scale, from 1-11.

"9 please," I asked and hot air blew from all around me and I dried almost instantly. Why the fuck do we not have these on earth?!

"Here is your selection of dresses," the machine spoke and the wall then lightened and I could look through. There were three boxes of light where three separate outfits stood. Holy shitballs, they looked like wedding dresses.
(1)