Chapter 10-Assembly

Haven't updated this book in ages, been busy with the others. I have so many story ideas I just want to write them all! The pains of being a human! Anyway, here we go...
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
We sat down at the front, all eyes on us and whispers quite clearly about us.
Jack's soo hot

She's pretty

Isn't he going out with Rapunzel?

Is Jack 2 timing them?

I ship them more, Rapunzel needs to get over him, maybe with that Flynn guy...

I blocked them out and looked at Jack, he looked down at me and nudged my shoulder, smiling, him silently telling me that everything is fine and not to worry.

(He's so freaking adorable!)We both sat down in the two empty seats at the end next to a girl, who Jack quickly introduced, as Summer in the Guardian section

We both sat down in the two empty seats at the end next to a girl, who Jack quickly introduced, as Summer in the Guardian section. I wonder what she's a guardian for?...
(Note the sarcasm)
I noticed Clara was sitting in this section too.
"Settle down!" My father boomed,
"As you all know, a rather special student has joined our school today, my daughter, YN Moon," he smiled, looking at me. I put my head down, like I said earlier, I wasn't used to attention.
"Hey, Snowflake, don't worry, you'll be fine," Jack smiled at me, putting his hand under my chin.
Ok, I'm not complaining or anything, but, I feel like Jack and I are being, well, a little more than friends. We barely know each other but I'm like,
'I really just want to kiss you right now!' I know, I know, he has a girlfriend, but, it's just so CONFUSING.
I nodded my head and looked at my father, who was smiling at the two of us.
"YN, would you like to come up here?" He asked.
Well, I answered.
"Well, no, not really, but, it's kind of rhetorical isn't it?" I sassed, everyone laughing, including my father. Jack just through his arm up and said,
"You got this snowflake,"

 Jack just through his arm up and said,"You got this snowflake,"

I stood up and walked on the stage, next to my father.
"Umm, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say..." I started.
"I mean, I'm the daughter of the Man in the moon and the Sun goddess, meaning I have these really big boots to fill, they're like, size 26's," I said, earning a laugh.
"My life, up until now, has been a huge lie, I didn't know my real parents for 17 years of my life, and to be now thrown into a world where teleporting and flying, and vampires and dragons are real, I'm surprised I haven't passed out or thrown up yet. I don't know my powers yet, but all I know is that I'm gonna be around for a long, long time. And, I'll be stuck w/ snowman over there forever! Please, somebody, save my soul, I'm officially screwed," I laughed. As did the entire population of the school, apart from Jack who stood up, walked up on stage and stood adjacent from me. He then formed a snowball and smirked at me, while all the girls swooned, my smirk dropped.

 He then formed a snowball and smirked at me, while all the girls swooned, my smirk dropped

"Oh shit!" I said as he threw the icy thing right at my head.
"That's what you get snowflake! You messed with the wrong snowman!"
"Oh you BITCH! Oh Karma is gon get you baby boy! It better slap you in the face before I do it myself!" I sassed, putting on my bitch face. Jack just put his hands on his knees and laughed, but I was serious. I did my loudest battle cry and ran at Jack, knocking him over. He yelped as I landed on top of him, his hands on my hips and my arms either side of his head. I looked into his eyes, and then looked at our position.
"Well, this is a bit compromising," he chuckled.
"No shit Sherlock," I said bluntly. I got up and stuck my hand out for him, he took it, stood up and pulled me into his chest.
"Cute battle cry," he whispered into my ear, making them turn red, but I gave him a death glare.
"Settle down, settle down, well that was quite amusing," my father laughed.
"That's snowflake for you," Jack laughed, walking off stage. Back to Summer and this other boy, who, by the looks of it, was the guardian of autumn/fall/Halloween.
I rolled my eyes and went to stand next to my father.
"And that's Frosty for you, a meanie!" I retorted sticking my tongue out him.
"Real mature, Moon," he laughed. I shook my head.
"Anyway, I hope I get to know you all, and I'll see you around school, but, if you don't mind me, I'm going to get PIZZA!" I shouted, jumping off the stage, Jack following me, and the rest of our group taking it as a cue to leave.
"Wait a minute!" My father called.
"Yes dad?" I asked, standing at the edge of the hall, the big 8 standing behind me.
"I would like to introduce a new member of staff to you, you will all know him, and might find this as a surprise, but I assure you, there is nothing to worry about," my father said.
"I welcome back, Mr Black,"
Just then a tall, lanky man, with grey skin and golden eyes came onto stage. He looked straight at me and my breathing hitched. It was him, he, he was the driver. The one who collided with my brother and uncle.
"You're fucking dead, Pitch," I growled under my breath, as I stormed out of the room, but I had a feeling that only a certain white haired boy heard, and he felt exactly the same way...
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Hope you enjoy, byeeee
-C