Chapter 6: Headmaster Moon

Yes, I know it is Gandalf, but i imagine Manny looking like him. Enjoy!!! Also, sorry about the wait!
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
"YN?..." a silhouette in the door spoke.
"Err, yeah, and you are?" I said, side glancing at Jack.
"I am Headmaster Moon, but you can call me Manny, since you are..." the mysterious Headmaster started.
"I am what?" I asked, Jack was just staring at me surprised, I wonder why...
"You are-it may be hard to believe- but my daughter," he said, calmly. I don't know how though, he just told me I WAS HIS DAUGHTER! I'm not, I'm YN SN, not YN... Moon?
"N-n-no, I'm YN SN, not your daughter, my parents are-"
"MN and DN, they're your foster parents, to keep you away from this, you're more powerful than you know." He finished, Jack looked at me, just as surprised as I was.
"I can't be, I- I... you have to be kidding me! You- you have no proof!" I stuttered, still in disbelief, he didn't look like he was lying.
"Would you like proof?" He said calmly.
"Y-yeah?" I said it more as a question. He walked closer to me and put his middle and fore finger to my temple and images filled my head...

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Vision 1
Manny sat in a room, everything was white, from the ceiling to the coffee table, white and pristine. Just then a door opened and a woman dressed in gold, in fact everything about her was gold. Her hair was gold, even her skin had a golden glow. She was in contrast to Manny who was very pale, had silver eyes and dressed in white.
"Hello my love," she smiled.
"Dawn, I haven't seen you in so long," he smiled, getting up and pulling her into a hug.
(This is what she looks like)

They pulled away and she kissed him on his cheek

"I have news!" She smiled squeezing his hand with both of hers.
"Really!?" He gasped, he moved his hand to her stomach.
"Yes! I'm pregnant," she squealed.
Then it all started to fade into darkness.

Vision 2
Dawn lay in bed next to Manny with a baby in her arms. She had HC and EC eyes and SC skin. She was giggling as her father made funny faces at her. Just then a man who wore black and had grey skin with piercing golden eyes burst through the doors.
"Pitch! What are you doing here!?" Dawn screamed, holding her baby to her chest.
"I want the child!" He snarled. "Give her here!" He shouted.
"I won't let you touch her!" Manny boomed, grabbing his staff and light shot out of it, immobilising everyone apart from 5 people.
"MN! DN! Take Clara to Earth, raise her as your own! Keep her away from this until she is old enough to understand!" Dawn cried, handing the golden haired child to the two guards.
"I love you my little Luna," Manny whispered, kissing the EC eyed baby's forehead.
"Be safe, mummy loves you," she whispered, kissing the child also.
"Mama? Papa?" The infant cried, reaching out to them as she was carried away. Black sand surrounding her mother being the last thing she saw.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Hoped you enjoyed this chappie, sorry I haven't written in ages, been busy!
-C