Chapter 15-Trials

Hallo meine Fruende, next chapter is here...
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
As I stepped up onto the podium I saw all eyes on me, Jack and Clara both giving me reassuring smiles. Jack had gone over to where the Autumnal spirit and Clara were, and he looked worried for me. Clara looked like she was going to be sick.

I was worried for not just myself but for her too now.

"To trigger your powers, you will have three visions, 1 from your past, 1 that is recent, and 1 from your future. After that you must drink from this cup, and the lightening strike from your best friend, Clara, will kickstart it," my father said, my head whipped around to see Clara with a frightened look on her face. I nodded to her, indicating it was alright, and she nodded back.

Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod!

"Ok, YN, stand very still," my father said, so I did, planting my feet in a secure way.

He then rested his hand back, light forming in a ball, and catapulted it at me.

Everything went white and soundless. Then colour shone through, swirling and dancing, swooping around me.

It looked like sand.

It was sand.

The small particles of colour all froze in mid air and then went black. They then violently racked the room and made up a dark picture.

It was of me and my brother, well, not actually my brother. We were arguing, our uncle, known to me as Henry, known to others as pitch, was drinking in the corner, watching our argument.

I tried to figure out what Sam and I were saying, but the conversation was indecipherable.

"God! You never listen!" My brother bellowed. Version of me in the vision and my present self both were taken aback.

He angrily sighed and ran both hands through his hair. My 13 year old self looked guilty at shouting at my 12 year old brother.

"Look, I'm-" I started.

"Save your fake and empty apologies, YN," he hissed my name like it was poison on his lips. I covered my mouth looking at the scene unfolding in front of me.

"I'll drive you out Sam," my 'uncle' slurred grabbing him by the arm. My brother, I hadn't noticed until now, looked reluctant to go, but left when Pitch harshly yanked him out of the door into the pouring rain.

My brother and I, from what I remember, were mature for our age, we acted like 17 year olds rather than 12 and 13 year olds. And now, I am actually 17 and I act my age, he would've been 16. God, I should've run after him.

Instead of watching my younger self, I ran after the car Sam and Pitch were in. Running, my clothes sticking to my skin as I sprinted after the car in the pouring rain.

The car was swerving side to side and I could hear my brothers screams and shouts.

"Sam!" I screamed as the car toppled over onto its roof.

"No! Oh please! No!" I shouted as I scrambled to the wreckage, I reached for the door but was catapulted back by an energy wave. I couldn't, as it seemed, touch anything.

I sat, up, seeing the car alight, Samuel and Pitch still inside. Tears pouring down my face, I brought my knees to my chest and wailed.

Just then, I heard a crash.

Glass?

Then 'Uncle Henry' was crawling out, dragging my brothers unconscious body out of the wreckage with him. I gasped, choking on my tears as I pushed my self up. My brother woke up, obviously concussed as Pitch dragged him out of the crash.