Chapter 14-STOP YOURSELF YOU THIRSTY GIRL

Hola señoritas y señors (probably won't be  any guys... but anywhooo) I just wanted to say sorry for not posting, I've had writers block for my books, and I've got some inspiration again! So thanks for baring with me. Also, the pic above is what Clara is wearing.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
YNs POV
"So, Clara, what exactly is your power?" Flynn asked, they had this flirty thing going on, but I knew nothing was going to come of it, Eugene had heart eyes for Rapunzel and there was nothing to be done about it.

"I have Electrokinesis, I control everything with an electrical current. I control your phones and Tv, and all that, I also control lightening in the sky, which is pretty cool. But, I can't really get angry, or erm, I tend to electrocute everything within a miles radius," she spoke, grimacing at the last part, that must've happened. Holy shit.

"That's so cool!" Flynn said, looking at Punzie and then back at Clara.

Aww, he's trying to make her jealous.

"Anyway, we need to take you to your dad, YN" Clara spoke, Jack nodding from beside Zel, standing up immediately and helping me up.

I almost let go due to fucking TINGLES going up my arm. Felt like, I don't know... EleCtRIcIty!

I sent an accusing look to Clara as we both stood up. She smirked and came over, whispering in my ear.

"There's so much electricity between you two, you're making sparks," she giggled and walked ahead, Jack going to catch up with her. I shook my head and laughed, running to catch up with them.

"So, how do I find my powers?" I asked, I walked in between the two and Clara swung her arm over my shoulder. Clara was definitely a girl who didn't give two fucks what anyone thought. She was wearing a laced black top and denim jeans with Adidas heels.

"I guess, you go through some trials or something, I never went through it because when puberty hit me, BAM! I was frying up the place," she explained.

I looked over to Jack and saw his pretty eyes lo-

Stop yourself you thirsty girl!

And saw his shining eyes looking at me, his cute little smile gracing his pale face. He seemed to of zoned out, this was evident when he started floating.

"Oh my god," I laughed, shaking my head.

"Wake up dummy!" I shouted grabbing his shoulder and shaking him. He shook awake and stumbled and fell on me, but didn't fall over luckily. He was just leaning on me.

"Sorry," he grimaced. I just winked at him, showing that it was fine.

"We were just saying about whether we got our powers via Manny or if we got them via puberty or born," Clara filled Jack in.

"Oh, I was born," he said as we walked through the large school and down the same corridors Jack took me yesterday to see the guardians.

"That's cool," Clara nodded. She then stopped and looked at the lights.

"Well, I'm bored walking, I'm just gonna go through the electrical current. Jack? Fly you and YN there," She told Jack and I looked at her, confused. Electrical current?

"Since I have power over electricity, I can travel through it. The school has many lights and bits of electricity so I can get around real quick," she explained. That was sick.

"See you there love birds," she laughed at the end when she saw us go pink. In a flash, literally, she was gone, the lights all lit up really brightly down the corridor one by one, then going back to its usual state.

Awesome.

"Umm, let's go?" Jack said, his face still pink from Clara's remark.

"Yeah, err," This was awkward.

He stood close to me and then picked me up bridal style. This position was comfortable however. I could get used to this.

But then he flew so fast, down the corridors at what felt like 1,000,000 mph. We got to the room where all the guardians were, the people who we sat with in the assembly there too. Clara sat with a guy, he had brown hair and brown eyes, he was wearing a brown jumper and denim jeans, and Clara seemed to be hitting it off with said guy. He looked autumnal and I guessed he was the autumn guardian. Little sprites which looked like leaves floated loosely around him like little fairies did around Tooth, and three of them were playing with Clara's hair.

So cute!

I got out of Jack's arms and Tooth immediately swiped down and gave each of us a hug, Bunny did the same, but only to me and not to Jack. Sandy waved at the two of us and North scooped the two of us up and the same time and gave us bone crushing hugs.

"YN!" My fathers voice called from the other side of the hall, everyone seemed to stop their conversations and look at Manny and I.

"Hi dad," I said shyly, not liking the attention.

"It's alright Snowflake," Jack whispered in my ear from behind me, putting a hand on my waist and rubbing it up and down quickly before stepping away and letting me move forward. Butterflies flew around my stomach and I had to ignore them, and everyone else looking at Jack and I, wondering why he would do something so intimate when he had a girlfriend that wasn't me.

"YN MN Moon, this trial will trigger your powers and will be your first step in becoming a guardian." My father's voice boomed and I nodded.

"Step onto the podium and let the trial begin!"
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Ha lol I love cliff hangers

-C(lara)