14

"So what do you do exactly?" Emma asked Henry, the hologram.

"Well, I'm connected to all these books you see here," he said gesturing to the library with his hand. "So you just tell me what you're looking for, and I can bring you what best correlates to your desire."

"And you're that good?" Emma asked raising a challenging eyebrow to the holo-man.

"Bring me a book that doesn't have a human as the protagonist, but the main character isn't exactly realistic either," Emma said tapping her chin.

"Here are two, both from earth. Clifford the Big Red Dog, pretty much self explanatory a gigantic dog that's red. And here we have Arthur, all the characters are animals but with human qualities. " Henry said displaying the two children's books.

Emma has a playful pout at the fact that he found books that matched her category, "Ok, a book that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but is designed to be funny."

"I thought this was supposed to be a challenge," Henry said smirking. In the blink of an eye, he displayed a book entitled Sideways Stories from Wayside School. "And its a series. There's even a chapter that you have to read from the bottom to the top. You'll have to thank Wonderland for that."

Henry liked the young girl she was daring, always up for a challenge. Just what his darling Regina needed.

Blonde eyebrows scrunched up together tightly in thought. Her nose crinkling in concentration while the balding hologram maintained his cool.

"Ok, a collection of stories, uhhh... by typically inexperienced writers...... um, named after a food!" Emma said.

"Oh, that's good. A real toughy," Henry said in a defeated tone that made the blonde smile. "But not tough enough!"

He displayed a collection of Chicken Soup for the Soul. He stuck his tongue out at a pouting Emma, "You gotta love the Americans."

"I'll get you next time old man!" The princess said with false anger.

"Oh, it's on. But what book were you in search of dear?" The kind man said.

"Nothing in particular. I recently joined this castle, and went exploring. I found this room, and the Queen let me in," Emma answered blushing, remembering how she got here.

"Ah, yes, the Queen! How is she? Does she look healthy? Eating well?" The hologram questioned rapidly.

Emma raised a brow at the hologram's frantic nature, "she's fine. But I don't know much. I've only been here a few months."

He sighed, "it's fine."

Sorry, I suck. This sucked. Life sucks. But you know what doesn't suck...... Naps. Gave a little Emma and Henry Sr moment for a little humor. See you when I see you.