Everyone was shocked to hear the blonde defend the queen.

"And if I don't?" The idiotic drunk replied.

"I'll kick your ass like I did outside," Emma said with a cool front.

The Queen raised her eyebrow at the conversation between the two people on trial.

"Like you can," the drunk said with his speech souring slightly.

"I'm sure if the queen kindly releases us, we'll see who stands victorious in a fight. I'll even let you sober up for a fair fight. And for my personal pleasure I'll let you get a sword and I'll get a measly knife," Emma said taunting the man.

Sir Jones, Hood, and the Queen were shocked at the requirements the green eyed female made. A knife vs a sword wouldn't be fair. It's easier to attack an opponent with a sword than a simple kitchen's utensil.

"Are you mocking me?! I'm the greatest knight this Kingdom has ever since its creation!" The former knight exclaimed.

"Blah, blah, blah. Yada, yada, yada. Do you agree to the terms or not?" Emma asked impatiently trying to anger the short tempered man more just for the fun of it.

The Queen stifled a giggle at the blonde's ridiculing of the disgrace of man.

"Yes I do,Blondie," the man spat as if it was the most disgusting thing to ever come out of his mouth.

"Your Majesty," the blonde called out catching the regal queen's attention. "Do you allow us to duel with the terms that were given?"

"Yes I do. Battle is at sunrise tomorrow. First person to give up or stay down after 10 seconds on the ground looses," the Queen said announcing the terms of the battle.

The two opponents nodded then were led to the servants quarters to gain rest for tomorrow's duel.

Sorry it's so short and it took me so long to update work has been exhausting. But I hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry if it sucked.