1

Once upon a time... in a faraway land known as the Enchanted forest there resided two main kingdoms. The Candidus Kingdom aka The White Kingdom and The Opscuritas Kingdom aka The Dark Kingdom.

They were complete opposites. Beauty and ugliness. Hope and despair. Life and death.

The White Kingdom is ruled by two benevolent souls, King David and Queen Snow. They spread positivity and goodness with their amicable ruling and pure hearts. Their newly born daughter, Emma, will soon do the same.

However, the Dark Kingdom is dictated by an evil witch, known as the Evil Queen. She kills and torments her citizens with an iron fist. She  has murdered her own husband and father for power. Who knows wh-

Emma slammed down the book in frustration. And put it in the pile with the others about the Dark Kingdom and it's ruler.

"Uggg! All of them! Every last one! She's evil, a murderer, and dictator. Can I find at least one book that's not negatively biased towards her?!" Emma shouted in frustration glaring at the book she just read.

Upon closer examination, she realized in arial font was the words 'Written by: The Blue Fairy.'

"Of fuckin course," the blonde princess grumbled.

Two knocks were placed on the oak door of the library before a petite woman walked in and on her head laid a crown establishing her as a royal.

"Emma, sweetheart, are you ok? I heard a loud commotion coming from in here. Is something wrong?" The pixie haired woman asked.

"No mother. I just stubbed my toe," Emma said standing up straight in front of the pile of books about the Evil Queen knowing how that topic made her mother angry.

"Oh! Make sure your careful Emma! You don't want to injure yourself before the grand ball hosted in our name," Snow White said in her high pitched voice.

"Yes mother. Of course," Emma said annoyed by her mother's concern for her stance at the ball rather than her daughter's safety.

"See? And you wanted to be a knight, you can barely walk around the library without injury imagine what being a knight would do to you?! You may loose within the first hour!" The White Queen condescendingly joked ignorant to the hurt and angry green eyes identical to her own glaring back at her.

"Of course mother," Emma half heartedly laughed. "I would like to retire to my bed chambers now," The young blonde spoke.

"Yea, Yea! Sweetheart go ahead," The pixie haired queen said wiping the tears that fell from her eyes at her cruel joke. "Don't forget dinner is at 18:00!"

"Yes, mother I remember," Emma said glumly maintaining her posture before bowing to her mother out of respect and leaving the library.

The guards assigned to be with her at all times 5 paces behind as she walks towards her room.

Emma's personal guards change placed with the guards posted at Emma's suite as she heads inside.

"I can't stand her sometimes! She treats me like a little kid! Not even! Like I'm insignificant human and she's Zeus or some shit! I'm 20 years old! And her daughter and yet this ball means more to her! Ugggg! Like she didn't push that grand ball out of her vagina or carry it for 9 months! That was me!" Emma ranted unaware to the white and gold sparks at her finger tips.

She closed her eyes and counted to 10 like that beautiful and mysterious lady told her all those years ago.

The sparks on her hands disappeared along with Emma's anger as the thought of the mysterious lady in a cloak calmed her.

Should I continue?