7

The long journey though the Dark castle finally came to a stop causing Emma to sigh in relief.

The guard leading Emma knocked on a door, and the White Princess heard a muffled "come in" on the other side.

The unknown guard guiding Emma walking in with her, and she assumed the guard leading the drunk man did the same.

They walked a few more steps until coming to an abrupt stop that almost caused her to trip over her own two feet if not for the guard carrying her.

"Give a girl a warning next time,"Emma muttered oblivious to the other person present in front of her.

"Maybe if you didn't drag your feet like a 4 year old you wouldn't need a warning," a sultry voice rebutted Emma's statement.

The voice caused shivers to run down the blonde's spine in the most enjoyable of ways.

"H-hard to do if you don't know where you're going," Emma said gaining her composure after hearing the wonderful sound of the mystery woman's voice.

The smoothness of it almost identical to that of R's years ago.

"I guess you're right. I may have to fix that. Guards! Remove the bags at once!" The voice said with authority and finality that made you want to obey. That made Emma believe that the person's who's presence she was in had to be one with power, most likely the Queen.

When the bag was removed, Emma looked up to see the most stunning woman in the planet.

The woman had chocolate brown eyes that made you want to stare at them for ages because there was more to it than that.

She had deep red stained lips that were full and had a permanent smirk in place. There was a slight scar above the top lip that made her even more beautiful.

Her olive toned skin was contrasted by the burgundy red of her dress that complemented her womanly curves perfectly.

The queen's hair seemed two toned depending on the angle looked at changing from a brown similar to that of her eyes and a complete black that highlighted the accents on the dress and her nails wonderfully.

No flaws.

"Welcome to the Dark Kingdom, your Hell. I'm the Dark Queen that's here to deliver your punishment. But first let's have a little trial. Innocent until proven guilty, right?" The Queen said but all Emma could think was I'll take a punishment from you any day.

So she just nodded her heads in agreement for whatever the Queen just said after the guard holding her nudged her after a few too many seconds passed of the Queen being ignored.

"Perfect. Blondie you will begin," the royal said to the runaway.

 Blondie you will begin," the royal said to the runaway