40 - Only us

Janvi pov

He wiped my tear shaking his head, "Why are you sorry Janvi?"

"It's all because of me you are in this condition. The reason for your pain is me" I cried again.

"Which idiot gave you that thought?" He asked making me raise my head from his chest.

I hit his chest lightly not to hurt him to which he chuckled softly.

"So it's you?" He asked raising his eyebrows with a smirk playing on his lips.

I nodded.

"From where did you get that idea Janvi?"

"I don't have to get it from anyone. I know it by myself. I am the cause of these disasters around us and now you are in this state because of me. If I didn't say those things to you that day, you won't be here and this accident won't have happened" I said wiping out my tears.

"You are surely stupid," he said and giggled softly.

"You are laughing at me?" I questioned him.

"Then what should I do? Agree with your idiotic thoughts?"

I kept staring at him.

"It's my responsibility for all the happenings. It's me who to be stupid and escaped from the hospital even though I know I am weak and traveled at that time. You have nothing to do it Janvi. Leave it all. See now I am fine sitting in front of you" he said looking into my eyes.

I can't tell you, Adi.

I can't tell you that because of me Vihaan is punishing you.

Thinking of that again a sob left my mouth.

I shook my head as no and cried again.

He took my hands and kept in his right hand filling my hand with a warm sensation.

"Don't?" he said taking my hands along with his to wipe my tears.

"I am lucky to have you as my wife Janvi. I am lucky that I can share my whole life with you" he said.

I sat silently.

"You don't want to give me a chance?" He asked.

Idiot.

If I am not willing to give it to him, then why would I be here with him now?

He seriously lost his senses hitting his head.

"Yes. I don't want to give you a chance. I came here to meet you. Now you are fine. Can I take my leave?" I asked sarcastically.

His face is gone pale.

I want to laugh looking at his face.

And also cute. My cute hubby.

"No" came his sudden reply.

"Then why the hell do you think I will be sitting here?"

"I... I...... don't know"

"Janv..."

He stopped hearing the knock on the door.

"I will see," I said and went to open the door.

There stood a nurse with a tray in her hand with food.

"Mam, I want to give food to the patient," she said.

I gave way to her, "sure"

She went near to Adith and checked his IV, something on the machine, and his pulses.