•Chapter 10•

Jonah ended up waking me up around 5 because he was walking through the hallway very loud and slamming his door. Well, either him or Casper. Either way it's rude, like let me sleep man.

I got in the shower shortly after because I couldn't fall back asleep. After washing my face and brushing my teeth I slipped on my clothes. Today I decided on wearing something different for once. Since I was always wearing black and white it was time for a change. I slipped on my plaid pattern skirt and paired it with a baby pink crew neck. Samara would be jumping up and down if she saw what I was wearing right now. She never fails to remind me that I'm a girl and that I should dress like one. After slipping on my black vans I made my way down the stairs.

"What you doing up so early sweets?" Jonah asked preparing to leave with Casper

"And why are you dressed like that" Casper laughed slinging his backpack over his shoulder

"Well one of you rudely awoke me and I couldn't fall back asleep" I answer rolling my eyes "and Casper shut up" I huff turning into the kitchen to see my mom not there like she usually was

"Love you" they hollered in unison before exiting to Caspers car

"Okay, who are you dressing up for?" Gabe asked as his eyes traveled from my eyes all the way to my shoes

"Okay Gabe stop before I call Skye" I laughed nudging him slightly

"I'm just playing jeez!" he replied throwing his arms up in defense

"No but really why are you dressed so different?"

"Honestly, I haven't done my laundry this week and I'm all out of black jeans and leggings. I also thought Samara would get a kick out of it" I laugh as I shoved my books into my locker

"Oh shit here comes trouble" Gabe whispered as I closed my locker door

"Hey Sarah" Jaxon smiled smirking "Did you dress like this for me? I'm flattered" he said clutching his chest dramatically

Is he really still calling me Sarah? This kid has been to my house twice and we share three classes together yet he still can't call me by my right name?

"No dumbass" I huff feeling embarrassed. I started to walk to my first period. I should have never dressed up. I probably look like a fool right now.

"Hey hey hey!" he hollered catching up to me "I'm just kidding you know, loosen up. You look good." he said patting my back a couple times.

Did he really just pat my back? Can this kid make things any more awkward? That's just as bad as going in for a high five and missing each other's hands completely.

"You know, ignoring me isn't really an answer. I have most of my classes with you and I'm coming over tonight."

"I can ignore you in class all I want Jack and I won't be seeing you later, I work" I lied smiling at him sarcastically "sorry"

"Whatever and its Jaxon" he laughed throwing himself down at his desk

"Oh is it? I'm sorry Jack it won't happen again" I smile innocently and he snorts in reply

"Okay I get it. I'll stop calling you Sarah." he laughed "I didn't realize how annoying that is until now"

The rest of the school day dragged by and I was just itching to go home and take a run. I hadn't ran in what felt like years. I also wanted to get out of these clothes. Although Samara freaked out and it was priceless, I got looks all day. That's another reason why I don't dress up. No one expects me to, so when I do, everyone is shook and has to do a double take. That's never a good thing for someone who isn't particularly fond about the spotlight being on them. Best believe I'm dressing normal tomorrow.