You couldn't help but smile back at him once he you heard his explanation; it wasn't like he was trying to hurt you. Dismissing the entire situation all together and remembering what the plan was, you merely patted his back, "It's fine Tanjiro-kun, you just caught me by surprise, that's all." Was all that said in a soothing tone, trying not to have a repeat from earlier at the the udon stand. As you began walking forward, you could only hear the crunching of gravel from under your feet only. Craning your neck once more and back to the staring boy, "C'mon Tanjiro-kun, they're waiting on us."  Your eyes half-lidded as you sent him a trusting smile. Tanjiro snapped out of whatever he was thinking immediately and jogged up to you, snatching your hand like it was money found on the street. Tugging you now with bright eyes and a confident smile, he brought the two of you deeper into this strange and well-hidden area while also grabbing his sisters hand along the way. 

Finally being able to see the well-hidden place to the fullest, you were surprised to see a single home behind the dead end. Before speaking what was on your mind, Tanjiro said it before you could, "There's a house behind a dead end!" He said with astonishment. You nodded with your own look of astoundment. 

"Get over here!" The dull, green haired demon yelled before warning, "Listen. Make sure you don't offend that person in any way." With a tilt of your head before speaking, "Is she very easy to anger?" You asked, not knowing that you just set off a firework. Abruptly the male went up to your face, causing you flinch from his sudden proximity, "SHE WOULD NEVER LOSE HER TEMPER, UNLIKE YOU YOU-" You placed your hand roughly on his mouth to shut him up, irritated with his hostile behavior, "I get it, you adore her, you could've just said 'no'." He stared at you like a feral dog ready to attack as he smacked your hand away from his mouth with disgust. Pulling you and Tanjiro by your collars and whispering with rage, "Just remember this, you two. Personally, I couldn't care less about what happens to either of you. But I had to bring you two here because she insisted!" You only stared at him with a bored expression, now really annoyed at how rude he was acting towards you and your friend. You merely replied with a half-ass'd grunt as Tanjiro nervously responded, "R-Right..."

Once in the home, you, Tanjiro, and Nezuko all followed the individual to the room where "she" was. Being the last one to enter, the lavender eyed demon scowled at you as you stuck your tongue out at him like a child, causing more veins to pop from his forehead as you snickered quietly at his appearance. Standing next to Tanjiro, your (e/c) eyes bounced between the lady and Tanjiro as they spoke. "Isn't treating human wounds unbearable for you?" The coral eyed and haired boy asked, not trying to sound rude. But obviously, it sounded rude to the overprotective demon. 

With a quick hit directly to Tanjiro's chest, the feral, lavender eyed male spoke, "You think demons treat humans while choking back their drool at the smell of blood?" His anger almost visible. "Sorry," was all that Tanjiro muttered. 

A nerve was suddenly struck when you heard Tanjiro apologize for something that he didn't know about, 'Of course he's not gonna know any of this you ignorant fuc-' Cutting yourself off before your head exploded, you linked your arm with Tanjiro and pulled his body closer to you to relieve some distance between the demon and him. The two of you had a stare-off; sparks could as if be jumping from you and the demons intense gaze at one another. 

"Stop that," the woman in the flowery kimono said as she watched everything, "Why would you resort to violence now?" You smiled internally as the dull, green haired boy was scolded by who you presumed to be his mother, forgetting that she too was a demon. The hot-headed boy merely looked down, avoiding her gaze. Turning her head to you and Tanjiro, "I never introduced myself, did I?" She began, "My name is Tamayo." You stared at her for a little bit, registering her name. Blinking a few times, you smiled sweetly, "That's a pretty name, Miss Tamayo." She looked at you with surprise before her features slowly became calm and she smiled tenderly at you, causing your heart to throb with how pretty she looked, 'I can see why that other demon is so obsessed with her now...'