"Let her talk to Jack. It's a party, Luke. People should do whatever they want to do," told Michael. Luke nodded then they looked at Grace again. She's now walking with Jack to somewhere and Joy, Sylvia, Nathalie then walked to Michael, Luke, and Ashton.

They were squealing, whispering, yelling, and talking like fangirls. Ash, Michael, and Luke just stared at them thinking what were they talking about. They didn't know that Jack just asked Grace to go upstairs with him.

"Where are they going?" asked Luke to Sylvia. Sylvia looked at Joy and Nathalie and then they shook their heads telling that Sylvia should not tell Luke where did Jack take her. "Probably just talking about Chemistry," said Sylvia. Chemistry? Talking about Chemistry when a graduation after party was being held? That's ridiculous Luke thought. Nobody wanted to think about school lessons anymore now.

"You don't mean another Chemistry right?" Michael added. Sylvia just smiled and shrugged. And that could mean yes if Sylvia did that.

"Wait until Calum finds out," Ashton elbowed Michael telling him to look at Calum and they saw him holding his phone and looking at Grace and Jack who were walking upstairs.

"That's gonna be fun. Btw Nathalie, do you wanna dance? I can't dance but whatever," Ashton said and Nathalie nodded. The two of them then left the others to the dance floor.

"Luke?" said Sylvia. Luke looked down at her and then he wrapped his arm around Sylvia's waist and walked her to the dance floor too.

And now it's only Michael and Joy left. They're standing side by side but no words came out from their mouths. Michael was biting his lips because he wanted to say something but he didn't know what to say. Different than Joy who's humming to the music.

"Um, Joy," Michael said slowly but Joy didn't hear him.

"Michael, let's go find something to drink. I'm thirsty," said Joy as she pulled Michael's hand and took him to where she can find a drink. After that, they looked at the people who were dancing on the dancefloor. They just saw Luke, Sylvia, Ashton, Nathalie, Calum, and Amanda dancing together and joking around.

"Their dance moves are awful," said Michael describing about his friends' dancing ability. Joy laughed then she looked at him.

"You dance good?" she asked.

"Well," Michael cleared his throat, "clearly better than them," he continued.

"Prove it to me then," Joy challenged him.

Michael kinda regretted what he just said because he can't dance. He's just like his friends. "I was just joking," he told Joy.

"I don't care. You still have to dance with me. Come on," she pulled Michael's hand and dragged him to the dance floor.

They then started to dance together with Joy holding her drink. "I don't know how to do it," Michael laughed.

"Just follow the music," Joy started yelling because of the loud music. But that didn't help anything. Michael ended up walking to Luke, Calum, and Ashton who were standing not far from those girls. They stopped dancing and chose to watch Sylvia, Joy, Nathalie, and Amanda dancing together.

"I wish I could dance," said Michael and the others nodded.

"Where's Grace?" asked Calum. Ash, Luke, and Michael looked at him.

"I'm sure you already knew," Luke replied.

"I did. And I assume you guys knew it too?" Cal stared at them with an unhappy look on his face. Ashton and Michael then shook their heads but Luke nodded. Calum folded his arms over his chest.