There was a pin drop silence in the cafeteria as the boy's hair started falling to the ground. Sajal glanced around in cafeteria. Everyone was startled but no one moved. She smiled sarcastically again. She stared at The Bullies one by one. Aneela was smiling triumphantly. Ashar was laughing loudly while cutting the boy's hair. And...

And he was staring at the scene coldly. He was expressionless and emotionless.

Samad Amir was absent. He was supposedly the kindest and politest among The Bullies. Gulmeena Jahan, paternal cousin of Umar Jahan was nowhere to be seen. She did come to university that day.

The next action of Ashar was to pour black ink on the boy's pure white qamees.

Sajal smiled meaningfully when she saw girls in the hall would steal a glance at Umar Jahan now and then. They could not look at him directly because Aneela was there. If she caught a girl at this then it was obvious that the consequences would be bad.

Suddenly Aneela laughed loudly. Sajal looked at them and smiled mockingly. The boy's face and qamees were ruined with black ink. His hair was cut in a strange style that was looking bad. Ashar had made sure to make it look bad.

Ashar gave the scissors to Aneela and she grab a strand of Kashmaala's hair which was on the side of her face. A bad premonition aroused in her heart. Sajal Hayat suddenly sat straight, clenched her fists and glared at Aneela Ijaaz. It was a silent warning to her.

But unfortunately for Aneela that her sixth sense was not that sharped. She did not sense that sharped glared which was conveying a warning.

Aneela was smiling at Kashmaala with a ridiculing gaze. Sensing the upcoming danger towards her, Kashmaala struggled against her.

''If you do not stand quietly than prepare yourself for getting expelled out of university.'' Aneela threatened her. Instantly, Kashmaala paled. She understood why previously the boy was not struggling against Ashar. She looked frightened and prepared herself if Aneela go overboard she would not care about getting expelled from university. Her self-respect, virtue and dignity were more important than getting education or a degree from that top university. As soon as Aneela brought scissors near her strand of hair; it was a second away from clutching her beautiful hair when...

TAKH!!!

SPLASH!!!

Ahh!!!

The hall echoed with an ear-piercing cry of Aneela Ijaaz.

A small bottle of water hit Aneela's head. It darted straight towards her with an alarming high speed. The water splashed on her perfectly combed blonde hair and fair face. It soaked her and water was dripping down her to the floor.

A pin drop silence filled the entire cafeteria. The world seemed froze and timed seemed halted. Everyone's mouth opened and their eyes widened. They were flabbergasted. Ashar turned towards the students not knowing who did the daring deed. Aneela was standing with blank eyes, staring at the mass of students silently.

Disbelief was written on every person's face.

Even Umar Jahan's eyes widened at the scene. It was not known who did the daring deed.

A pair of eyes glared furiously at The Greats. They were turning red gradually. Fire of fury was visible in them, especially it was directed towards him. He felt a sharp fiery glare piercing holes into him. He turned curiously towards the source and searched the source of that furious glare among the mass of students. His expression was still expressionless. That glare did not consist hatred like Shehroz, his archenemy; but rather it had fury, power, dominance, and fierceness.

No one... up till now no one dared to do so. No one besides Shehroz dared to cross path with him. Even Shehroz was deep down afraid of him. He knew that and Shehroz knew that. But this glare and action were daring and challenging; a warning for the next time.

Everyone was still silent and dumbstruck; looked around at each other trying to find the heroic, audacious person.

He was searching among the students when the piercing feeling increased as if burning him with fire of fury. Suddenly his deep, tranquil and emotionless eyes met with a pair of enchantingly beautiful shining fiery red eyes. His eyes widened and mouth opened slightly. He stared into them intensely, instantly, forgetting the events and perhaps... the surrounding. His heart stirred for a moment.

Those eyes...

They were challenging him; warning him!

They were furious, daring, audacious. A fire was burning in those stunning, intriguing eyes as if they would burn anything if came in their way.

.....................

Sorry for grammatical mistakes!