Darker Night

"A dear friend?", mumbled Caster as he glances suspiciously at me as he shift his body to my direction. 

I nod, "Yes, Rin is taken hostage, alongside with my Master. I need both your help on the matter", I explained to Caster.

His eyes widen in realization and then saw him grith his teeth, almost audible to my ears. He turns to his Master notably enraged, "Master, I ask for your permission to go with Archer. I have to save the little lady", grumbled, holding his rage but his voice fails to hide it. 

Bazett's shows hints of surprised, notable because she hasn't seen Caster like this before. I notice a little of sadness before they change into ones of dread, regaining her cool composure. 

"No need for that, I'm going with you. If its someone important, then I will support you", she counters, awfully serious in this new development. She then moved to me, a few inches from as she locks-in eye to eye on me. 

"We should move out, we can't waste any time. You can tell us the details on the way there", she added as she traveled to the west, in the direction of Miyama District. I was taken aback due to her grave shift in mindset. Caster dematerializes his Servant clothing, replacing it with his casual clothes, same ones as yesterday, which for me it felt like more than that truthfully. He catches up with Miss McRemitz and glances briefly at me.

"Come one, slow poke. We got some asses to kick", shouted, followed by a toothy, playful grin. Almost seems like his eager meet our foes.

I changed into my casual clothing as well, as I strolled to them, reaching them. 

Timeskip: 

"And that's about it as far as I'm aware", I said, finally explaining them the whole situation that happened in the last 10 hours or so.

We reached Miyama District and we're close to the Matou's Residence. The trip took around 2 hours, which gave us enough time to discuss our strategy and other factors in the upcoming battle.

"I don't know about you, Archer, but it sounds like we're heading into a death-trap. From what you told me, we don't even know who the enemy Masters are or their location, the enemy Archer, or let's say "Green Archer", has cloaking abilities, can use poison and the enemy Berserker is very strong, can still use logic and reasoning and lastly, they have territory advantage", Caster finish explaining, catching his breath after the long explanation.

"That's about it, without including the possibility that they may have more reinforcements.", I added as I put my hands inside my pockets.

Caster chuckled as his reply, his eyes lit up with expectation and impatience. Bazett is surprisingly quiet, drifting in her thoughts.

We made it to the front gate of the Matou's Residence, where Shinji, Assassin and shockingly, another person stood besides them, red-haired with fiery golden eyes.

"What is he doing here?", I questioned, glaring at him. 

"I'm here to help, you need all the help you can get", declared Shirou as his body faced me, determined.

I scoff at his answer, but remained silent. Whatever I say to him, he won't budge. He is Shirou Emiya, someone who when sets its mind on something, there's no stopping him.

"Who's the lady over there? I take she's Caster's Master?", Shinji assumed, raising his eyebrow in suspicion. Bazett walks over to him and extends her hand.

"I'm Bazett Fraga McRemitz, Sealing Designation Enforcer of the Mages Association. Nice to meet you, Shinji Matou.", she stated with professionalism, as if she said this countless times.