Prologue

"I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. I am unknown to death, nor known to life. I have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet those hands will never hold anything. So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works. "

These are the words spoken by a mysterious warrior who stood up against so many battles by himself, believing that his ideals would be fulfilled if he strives for them with his unshattered will. Even if he didn't reached his ideals successfully, he accepted that he gave his best. He knows withing his heart that he did everything he could, despite his limitations and challenges along the way. He always fought for what he believed was right. He may have a time where he regretted becoming the embodiment of justice, but that had changed completely.

That chant links to a bare wasteland covered with all kinds of weapons, from basic spears to legendary swords. This land was all he had as an ally in his most difficult battles. A chant that draws out the taboo above all taboos, the ultimate skill in his arsenal, a Reality Marbel. This skill is what he calls his own Noble Phantasm, a weapon or magic unique to a Heroic Spirit.

This warrior, a Heroic Spirit, is unknown to the other Heroic Spirits in the Throne of Heroes. His identity has never been revealed and his tactics are described by others as unorthodox and complex. Despite his statistics as a Servant, other Servants understand this is someone they cannot underestimate.

As of today, he is only know by many by his servant class: "Archer". And this is his story about redemption.