Revelation Of Truth

(First Person View)

I woke up as I smelled the scent of food coming to my direction. I sat up and get ready for the food that's coming up.

After a few seconds, the door is open and I see Rin Tohsaka with a tray with food on it. She approached me until she arrived to the bed. She put the tray on the bed and sat down after.

"So, what's for lunch?", I asked curiously.

Earlier today I woke up, after passing out shortly after getting out of the forest with Red Saber two nights ago. I was brought back to Rin's mansion by Saber herself under orders from Rin, although Shirou Emiya made a lot of noise on that regard. But knowing her, once she made up her mind, there's no stopping her. Ever since, she remained at my side.

Rin Tohsaka explained that I was out cold for almost a whole day and was recovering pretty well during my time unconscious, especially after Luvia recovering from her injuries and the poison that lingered within her. She brought me a sandwich this morning, which admitedly, was a surprisingly good sandwich. Although, I was confused about something that happened yesterday but I decided to disregard it. The poison that was lingering in me was still affecting me on a mental level. My mind was still fuzzy and my body felt fatigued... It must has been the result of the battle in the forest.

"I wanted to make something that was more... my style", she said as she smirked, pride shown in her gestures.

I observed what she made and I recognized it at first glance. It's her unique and delicious fried rice. I didn't remember her cuisine from the most part, but seeing her fried rice did bring memories from long ago. 

"What you're waiting for? Take a bite!", she ordered, she's trying to hide it but she's impatient for me to try it, I can tell by her consistent tapping of her fingers on her lap.

I pick up a spoon and slide it to the plate and lift a good chunk. I slightly blow the spoon to cool off the contents and then I eat it. The taste was awfully familiar, but why?

I take a few more bites of her food, until a memory from long ago resurfaced. I was sitting on a chair, a table in front me with a plate of the same fried rice that Rin just gave me now. She stared at me with her ocean blue eyes with that proud smile of hers.

How could I had forgotten? What happened with her? Was she able to accomplish her goals without me? Did she ever wondered where I ended up? Meaningless questions started to sprout through my mind, until I remembered how it happened, how our connection got broken. How we... went our seperate ways.

"Archer, why you look so... sad?", inquired the blue-eye mage as she leans forward, concern and confusion hinted at her soft voice. 

"It's nothing... Don't worry about it. This food is surprisingly good, even for you, Rin."

"Even for me?? What do you mean by that??", she questioned as she was about to throw a tantrum. 

"If you remember, I was basically your butler when you were my master. I had to make you food, clean and organize your house and some other chores. You really were a high-maintenance person.", I explained as I shrug my shoulders, a smirk forming on my lips.

"That's because you were my Servant!", Rin pointed out in her defense.

"More like a slave to you...", I muttered to myself as I look away.

"What did you say?!", Rin raised her voice a bit, her temper getting the best of her.

"Nothing, thank you for the food." I replied and procceded to eating the rest of the food, unworried about her usual temper.