Search Party

Lancer finished explaining the situation to us and it's worst than I could had imagined. Both Luvia and Rin were kidnapped by the enemy Berserker and Archer and our Lancer is too injured to even move. Shirou is pacing around worried and frustrated and Saber is just... impatient and bored, to say the least.

"Shirou, getting desperate will not help with the situation", I remarked, keeping a cool-head in this new development.

"I just can't Archer, Tohsaka and Luvia are in danger and I wasn't there to help out!", Shirou exclaimed furiously, pacing around the living room.

"You need to if we're to save them both as fast as possible."

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Lancer glaring at me for some reason. I look at him and both of us stare, waiting for one of us to say something first.

"Something you want to say, Lancer?", I questioned as I cross my arm.

"I do frankly. You failed your duty to protect lady Luvia and aid her as her Servant. What exactly were you doing that left her alone and defenseless?", inquired Lancer as he shifted his body directly facing to me.

I narrowed my eyes at him, unsure what to say in my defense. Indeed, I left her alone and infuriated, but I needed to make sure of something and guarantee Sakura's safety. Maybe some part of me feels guilty for my inaction 2 years ago, even when I knew her struggle but his point remains, I left Luvia alone...

"I was fulfilling a task given to me by someone that I know, it was supposed to be a rather quick errand, but Saber made things complicated", I explained, notably irritated at Saber.

"It wasn't my fault you pissed me off", Saber shrugged while she crossed her arms without a care of the world.

"The point is Archer, you have a duty to carry out and make amends to your Master.", Lancer redirected the topic.

"I know what I have to do, we just need to formulate a plan", I assured as I start to think profoundly on our course of action.

Right now, we don't have any leads on where Rin and Luvia are being held captive. Fuyuki is surprisingly a big place to look around without any clues and every passing hour without help means they're at risk. Lancer is severely injured, Saber's search abilities are subpar at best, Shirou may know the city but Masters cannot detect Servants that easily and I alone cannot search the city. So that leaves with either the help of Caster or Assassin, but I don't know where Caster might be, but Assassin... I may have a hint...

"Shirou Emiya, I may have a plan on the works, but I need some time to make it happen. You shall stay here with Lancer and your Servant while I look for Assassin to help us in our search for Luvia and Rin.", explained Archer as he dematerialized his Servant clothing, leaving him with the clothes that Luvia gave him.

Shirou looks at Archer slightly confused, "But Archer, how do you even know where Assassin and his Master is? Is not like any of us contacted them."

"I may have a clue, it's not solid but it's the only lead we have.", I said, walking to the exit as I feel the stares from the group, most notably from Shirou. He must feel like going with me, he isn't the type person to sit around, doing nothing while people are in danger.

Barely taking a few steps, I stopped to address to the group, my back facing them, "If by dawn I'm not back, assume the worst and be ready for it."

I went and exited the building that once I called home. I was stood there in the street, I looked at the night sky with hints of regret at my fault of not protecting my Master.

"I will find you both, even if it's the last thing I do", I expressed to no one as I turn and walk, heading to the northern part of Miyama District.