A Rebellious Challenger

While I waited for a short moment before Shirou gets out and opens the door, I sorted in my mind about a certain topic that I wanted to discuss with him. But my curiousity was peaked about his Servant.

How he ended up with that Servant? If he would summon a Servant, it would be the Saber that him and I know, not this one. I will ask him about it if necessary.

I swept away the thoughts and concentrated on my hearing. I didn't hear anything inside or outside the house, which means he's not there. Without delay, I opened the door and was slightly surprised that it was unlocked, so I entered through the gate.

I surveyed and searched thoroughly the main building to see if there was anybody but I couldn't find anyone. I didn't went to his room since knowing himself and I, he would only use the room for sleeping and nothing else. 

I went outside in direction to the storage building and in a short moment, I was in front of the old, yet sturdy building. Just when I was about to open the the big, metallic door, I felt a strong magical presence very close by. I turn around and saw that someone jumped over the outer walls and into the courtyard. It was Shirou's Servant, Saber.

"Archer, you're trespassing my Master's territory with out any permission. You better explain yourself before I cut you in half.", stated harshly Saber.

"No need to get alarmed, Saber. I was just passing by and decided to pay a visit.", I explained blankly but frankly, I was a bit on edge.

As soon as I finished, he arm himself with an ornate, sparkling silver sword with red marks and indents.

"Alright, Archer. I have a proposal to offer. Since my Master is not here, I will take this chance to challenge you to a duel as payback for disregarding me back in London. I really hated that.", Saber said in a hostile tone as he slowly walks to my direction.

I look at her serious, my guard up to his challenge. He must be holding a grudge after ignoring him, so childish-like.

"Do I have a choice in the matter? Like I said last time, I avoid these meaningless fights as much as I can.", I declared, slightly hoping he reconsider my words.

"Not at all, unless you're a coward who can't even fight without getting scared. You better get ready now, Archer.", he said as he gets himself into a battle position holding his sword.

I sigh and materialize my Servant clothing to protect the one that Luvia gave me. I trace Bakuya in my left hand and get in a battle stance. Hopefully he won't expect me to be able to defend myself in close-range combat nor that I'm a dual-wielder just because of my Servant class.

"I accept your challenge, Saber. Don't get bitter at the end if you lose. And also, try not to break anything in the house", I stated calmly as I begin to focus and get mentally ready for the upcoming battle.

He nods at my request and readies himself too.

(3rd Person View shift)

The two Servants were waiting for the other to make their first move. Archer was waiting patiently but on guard for anything that Saber might throw at him. The seconds felt like longer until the mysterious swordsman went into action as he sprinted forward in barely two seconds. Archer's eyes widen in slight shock at how sudden the motion was and readied himself fully.

Saber swings his sword from the right, targeting Archer's abdomen, but Archer quickly reacted and stepped back to gain space. He soon notices that it is futile as Saber was already again on the offensive, parrying his attack barely.

Even after Archer successfully parried that attack, Saber still kept attacking with swing after swing with no waste of time. Each swing had enough force to cut down even the toughest armor. Despite not having style nor much of technique in those swings, Archer was beginning to be overwhelmed but still parrying and narrowly avoiding with timing until Archer's Bakuya broke in pieces.