Ella looks around the group of 8 of people. Most of them are probably newlyweds on their honeymoon. There probably is a couple of lovers. But...her and Niall. What are they? They're not married that's for sure, but neither are they lovers. Huh.

"Next, you'll take in a deep breath and go under. Then put in your respirator and enjoy the view! Myself and Mrs. Kuna will be guiding you in the water. But you'll be free to swim around, but not too far."

Ella looks at Niall, he's actually paying attention. His eyes are fixed on what Zachary is saying. That's a first. He looks really good with the sun beaming down on his face. She sees trickles of sweat on his forehead.

"All right! If everyone will line up and we'll get the gear on you!" Zachary says, interrupting her thoughts.

"Ready?" Niall says, turning his head. "This is going to be awesome."

They line up behind 2 couples. "So, what are our plans after this?" Ella asks.

"I don't know. It's like...almost 2 p.m. So, I have no idea. Maybe we can go to the room, wash up, and have one of those private dinners?" Niall runs his hand through his hair. "Or whatever you'd like."

"That sounds fine." Ella wraps an arm around Niall's waist. He seems almost shocked at the action. She smiles to herself.

"Excuse me," they hear from behind.

Ella turns around and sees a young couple. "Hi, sorry to interrupt. I can't help but think...are you Niall Horan?"

Niall turns around and nods. "Yes, yes I am."

The husband's eyes go wide. "I knew it! Aha! Oh man! I can't believe it! What are you two doing here?"

"Just enjoying some time away," Niall says quickly.

"I bet things stressful." The young girl says. She flashes a smile. "I love all the song you have written! I heard Katy Perry is going to let out one of your songs soon!"

"Yeah, it was cool working with her." Niall smiles. "But it's nice to have some relaxing time."

"Why Bora Bora? It's usually a honeymoon place." Asks the man.

"Eh, it seems cool." Niall shrugs. "Not sure why actually. It was the first place I thought of."

"And you must be Ella! The girl from the flower shop!" The girls says.

"Aha, yes, yes that's me." Ella replies laughing.

"So cool to be Niall's girlfriend. I bet he writes so many songs about you." The girl smirks.

"I actually don't know." Ella looks at Niall.
"Have you?"

He looks away and shrugs. "Who knows."

Everyone laughed. "All right next!" Zachary yells.

"It's our turn, nice to meet you lot." Niall says shaking their hands.

"Ditto man, have fun on your vacation!"

They walk up to Zachary. "All right, slide this on. Buckle it up and go the edge. Then do what I explained earlier."

They listen and go over the edge of the boat.
"Ready?" Niall asks, grabbing Ella's hand.

"Ready as I'll ever be." She squeezes his hand and they jump into the cold ocean.
----------------
"Mmmmm," Ella groans and stretches out on the bed. "Great adventure!"

Niall sits on the couch and scrolls through his phone. "I know. That turtle was so huge!"

"I know right?! Man," Ella says. "I liked the coral. Very bright and pretty!"