We can go to the movies boy, maybe we could hang out boy

Whatever you wanna do, cause I'm down for it

I'm down for you

" I sung.

"Everyone welcome Mr. Dalvin" I smile.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" the crowd scream.

"

One day we're lovers, next day we're friends

Don't know where it begins or it ends

But let me tell you one thing going through a nigga's head

Most nigga's just scared

It feels too good to be true

Every time I'm with you

I'm ignoring what I'm next to

" Dalvin sung.

....

After the concert.

Dalvin hug me. "Thanks for having me tonight."

I hug him back. "No problem." I smile.

"So how is tour treating you?" Dalvin ask me.

"Its treating me well, thanks for asking."

"How you really doing?" Dalvin ask me.

"I just worried about you. You are a sister too me. So are you good?" Dalvin ask me.

"This tour is giving me time to think about things. I'm actually feeling good. I think I needed this get away. Just need to move and see a different city." I told him.

"I feel that. glad you are doing good." Dalvin said.

"Devante was worried. You haven't been taking his call." He added.

"I just cant talk too him right now."

"It been almost two months." Dalvin told me.

"But I know he is still cheating on me with Kim." I told him. 

"Are you forreal?" Dalvin ask me.

"Yes, he look right at me and told me that he wasn't seeing her anymore. I know he is." I wipe my tears. 

"I haven't been honest with you. And don't tell no one. But I am 2 months pregnant with Pac baby. a lot of shit was going on behind close doors that you and the others didn't know about. Pac was there for me. And He made me feel love and Safe and we had sex. So me and Devante told each other that we slept with other ppl." I told him. 

"Wow, this is crazy I can't believe this shit." Dalvin was shaking his head. 

"I know and im sorry that you are disappointed in me. Static is not even talking too me and its killing me."

"Everything is going to be okay, just pray that everything is going be okay with you and the baby and you never know that probably bring you guys back together." Dalvin said. 

"It might, but I don't know." I told him. 

"Just take one step at a time, and go with the flow. Everything happens for a reason." Dalvin said before getting up to see Tboz

.

.

.

I woke up from another bad dream of Tupac. So glad I'm in a hotel room. I was cover in sweat and I cut on my light and I was breathing hard.

I don't know why but I swear I see Pac.

"Serenity."

"Pac?" I cried.