3: Last Show

sorry for typos.

Devante Swing

Serenity was on tour and I'm not going to lie I miss her dearly.  I miss her dancing around the house. Cooking me food. Watching me sleep and just talking all night about any and everything.  This was killing me low-key.

"You okay?" Kim ask me.

"Nah." I told her.

I was over her crib and we was just chilling.

She rub her hands on my chest. "You miss Serenity?" Kim ask me.

"Yeah, I didn't know it was going to be this hard for me." I look at her.

"I understand. You love her." Kim told me.

I chuckled. "Yeah I really do love her. I don't know why I'm doing this."

"Because you are lonely." Kim told me and she right I am lonely.

"But she need some space to clear her head. That's probably the reason why she went on tour. To get away from everything for a little while. " Kim explain.

"Like what if you was in her shoes. You would of done the same exactly thing." Kim added and I chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess people deal with losing a love one differently." I told her.

I like Kim because she is easy to talk too. She know what to say. Just like serenity. I think that is why I keep on coming back to her. Because she remind me of Serenity.

"So you know what you want right?" Kim ask me.

"Yeah."

"Then when she comes back you need to show her how much you love her okay?' Kim said.

I nodded my head. "Okay I will."

I pulled her into a hug and before I can pull away she kiss my lips and she got on top of me.

I hate lying too her. I told Serenity that I stop seeing Kim but I haven't and its killing me.

-

Serenity

"You guys are crazy." I giggled.

TLC, Aaliyah and Usher we on the tour bus and we are playing uno. And I'm not going to lie I am a Champ on Uno.

"Girl we are done." Chilli said.

"So its just me and you." Usher smirk.

"Okay. Let's go." I smile

...

"

Best friends or lovers

Can't seem to draw the line between each other

What is defined means nothing to a brother

You just don't give a damn, that's why I think I love ya

It's not fair, how easy I melt when you play with my hair

I ain't going nowhere, it's not right

I can't sleep without you anymore at night time

Not in this lifetime

Love ain't never been so close, but so far away

Like your mind is telling you to just back off

And your heart says just stay

What's a love that doesn't keep you up all night and all day

If it's not too late, yeah you realise it one day