12: Happy 21st Birthday!

Serenity

I finally had some free time to make this video and I was pretty nervous. I'm always nervous when it comes to music videos and I really don't know why. We wanted to get this done and edited to release it after my birthday since I will be turning 21. 

"Wow you look amazing" Devante licked his lips.

"Thanks baby and you do too." I grinned looking up at him. He licked his lips purposely once more because he knew I liked that. 

"Well you know I try my best." He said which caused me to laugh at his confidence.

"Okay we are ready for you guys." The director said making both Devante and I walk on the set. Of course Devante could tell I was nervous.

"Everything is going to be okay. Its just us two." Devante told me.

"Yeah and about 15 other people." I said and he laughed.

"Just focus on me." Devante told me making me nod my head.

"Kiss it Kiss it better baby" I lip sang when the music first cued on.

After finally wrapped up the video shoot Devante and I rushed over to the director to get a peek up some of the shots he got.

"I cant wait for everyone to hear our new single babe." I stated before kissing his lips.

"Shit me too. They are going to love it. Trust me." Devante said.

Back on the Movie Set with Tupac.

"You and De's music video for Kiss It Better, was hot." Tupac clapped his hands together with a smile.

"Thanks Pac, I appreciate it." I smiled.

"And happy birthday." Tupac told me and I was surprised he remembered.

"Thanks, I honestly thought you didn't remember."

"Yeah, I remember everything. So what are you going to do for your 21st?" Tupac asked me.

"The club of course." I told him and he started to laugh.

He nodded his head. "Fasho Fasho, let me know where and I will be there." Tupac said popping his collar.

"Cool, I will." I said as we walked back on set.

After a long day on set it was finally time to turn up and have a great time. So I let Tupac know the location before I headed off set. Once I got home and I unlocked the doors all I saw all was De's Pitbull's. They jumped on me and I gave them all a pet on their heads and then officially headed upstairs.

"Happy Birthday babe." Devante said walking up to me.

"Thanks baby." I gave him a hug tight hug but a quick one because he was sick.

"Can I get a kiss?" Devante asked me. Instead of kissing him on the lips I kissed him on the cheek and on his forehead.

"I want a real kiss." Devante pouted pulling me into his embrace.

"No baby, you are sick and I'm not trying to get sick. I got shit I need to be doing and especially this movie so I cant be getting sick. After your cold is out of your system then I will give you a nice kiss." I told him.

"Whatever." Devante said.

I started to laugh. "Don't be mad at me. So how are you feeling?" I asked him feeling his forehead with the back of my hand.

"I'm feeling a lot better then yesterday."

"Well that's good baby. But I know you still aren't trying to come to the club with me?" I asked him.