4: Video Shoot!

Serenity

I was really nervous because this was my first music video and I just wanted it to be perfect. I was now in hair and makeup and I'm not going to lie I was looking good. These people were beating my face and making my hair bone straight.

"Damn Serenity you look good." Devante joked but I blushed because that made me feel good and tingly.

"Thanks Swing." I smiled lightly.

"Don't look so nervous. Everything is going to be okay." Devante told me and I kind of felt better.

"Hey sis, you looking good." Static said as he walked up to me and that also put a smile on my face.

"Hey bro, and thanks." I said as I gave him a hug.

"You are going to kill it out there. I'm going to cheer you on." Static told me.

"Thanks, I really need that. I just hope I don't make a fool of myself." I told him and he laughed.

"Nah, you aint little sis. Wassup De." Static said to Devante shortly.

"Nothing much bro." Devante told him.

"Serenity, we need you out here." The director told me.

"Okay. Thanks." I smiled as De and Static wished me luck and I went on set meeting up with G.

-

"Damn you looking real sexy." Ginuwine told me. He was licking his lips and just undressing me with his eyes.

"Ah.. Thanks." I told him.

"You don't have to be nervous." Ginuwine said. I just nodded my head. This nigga was trying so damn hard to get noticed by me.

"okay. Lights.. Camera.. Action." We heard and we started recording the video.

We had to do different angles of shots and I had to change my outfit a few times. Overall when I got comfortable it was really fun to be someone else. I didn't feel like myself I was in character. I did notice Devante was just watching my every move and I couldn't even stop smiling when I realized that.

I noticed Ginuwine walk into my dressing room and I rolled my eyes to myself. "Why are you in here?" I ask him. He was starting to get on my nerves.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing." Ginuwine said walking towards me. Then I felt his soft hands l rubbing against my shoulders and I had gotten goosebumps. I didn't know what the hell he was about to do.

"Damn your skin feel good and you smell good." Ginuwine started to kiss my neck.

"I know... but now you need to get the fuck off of me." I told him.

"I love them feisty. " Ginuwine said walking in front of me and he started to kiss my lips. That was the last straw I pushed him off of me. And I rushed out of the dressing room. I was so pissed off.

I noticed that Static wasn't anywhere near so I walked up to Devante.

"Where is Static?" I asked him.

"He needed to take a phone call. Why Whats wrong? You look upset? You know you can tell me." Devante asked me.

"Ginuwine tried to make a move on me. He tried to kiss me twice. I feel like if he does it again. I'm going to pop him in the face." I told him.

I can tell that he was mad. But I needed to get  this video shoot done. "Please don't do anything. I need to get through this." I begged him.

"Alright..." Devante said unconvincingly and I can tell he was still very pissed off.

"Okay, thanks." I said before walking back on set.

After almost wrapping the video shoot I noticed that Static was mad about something and I watched him walk over towards Ginuwine and punch him in the face.

"Your welcome." Static said walking towards me. 

"What the fuck did you do that?" I ask him.

"Devante told me, what Ginuwine did to you." Static explained.

"I know you are just trying to protect me but you could of done that differently. I didn't want this to fuck up the video shoot." I told him.

"Damn, no thank you?" Static asked me with a smirk on his face.

"Thanks Bro. But did you even hear what I just said?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but I'm going to do what I feel is right." Static told me.

"So my words don't mean anything to you? Like you don't care what I have to say? I know you are my big brother and you are going to always protect me but If I told Devante not to do anything. Why would YOU then go and do something?" I ask him.

"Because I'm not Devante." Static said before walking away.

This nigga.

It was now just me and Devante. He was going to hear my mouth for snitching.

"Why did you tell him about Ginuwine?" I ask him.

"Because he deserved to know." Devante said.

"I know, but I knew he would do something like this. He doesn't listen to me at all." I told him. "Its like I don't have no say on anything... Like its his way and his only. No one else's. " I added.

"Listen, He only did it to protect you." Devante said grabbing my hand planting a kiss on it. My heart was racing once again. Every time I'm around him my heart is racing and I have butterflies.

"Yeah, I know but.... I just wish he would listen to me more." I told him.

"Yeah I understand what you saying. But Come on lets go and get something to eat. I know you are hungry." Devante demanded as he grabbed my hand.

"Yes I am. But.. I know you are hungry too." I smirked mocking him.

"Yeah, but for two things." Devante told me.

"And what is that?" I ask him. "Food and you." Devante said with smirk.