10: Tour

DAY ONE

Serenity

I am really excited but also really nervous. I am tour with Jodeci and TLC. I was one of the opening acts for them as well and its pretty cool from what I've done in rehearsal. I only sing 4 songs but that is good enough for me. I'm just glad to be here and sing the songs that my fans love the most.

"You are going to be great." Static gave me a hug.  "I'm going to be on the sideline cheering you on." Static added making me smile remembering he said the same at me album cover shoot.

"Aww thank you bro. I still wish you were coming." I gave him another hug.

"Shit me too, but I got a lot of work too do. But I will see you soon. I might be at the Harlem or Louisville show. " Static mentioned making me more sad inside.

"Okay, that's good enough for me." I gave him another hug.

""I'll see you soon bro." I added.

"You too Sis." Static smiled.

We all got on the tour bus getting everything together. Of course we were all sharing a tour bus. I thought it was cool. I mean we did have a lot of room.

"You good baby?" Devante asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah, I am good. Thanks for checking on me."

"No problem." Devante said kissing my cheek and I blushed as we walk towards the back of the bus and laid on the couch. We weren't really saying much. It was honestly just peaceful until Devante asked me something.

"Something on your mind?" De ask me.

"Just a little nervous." I told him.

"Its okay to be nervous babe. We all get nervous." He rubbed my thigh gently looking up at me.

"I'm just so excited to be on tour with you guys and TLC. " I told him with a smile.

"This tour is going to be crazy. You are going to have a great time." Devante now rubbed my arm making me blush and nod my head.

"Okay babe, I trust you." I looked into his hazel eyes as he leaned towards me and gave me a kiss.

"Yall need to get a room." Jojo said as he walked past us. We pulled away from our kiss and laughed.

"Shut up Joel." Devante said.

I notice TLC was walking towards us and I was getting nervous. I immediately sat up moving Devante out the way.

"Its so nice to finally meet you guys." I told them giving them each a warm smile and a hug.

"Same here." Chilli said with a kind smile.

"Thanks for having us on tour De." Lisa told Devante giving him a side hug.

"No problem, yall are dope and fresh man." Devante told them. After talking for a bit they head to their section of the bus and it was just De and I again. Our first stop was going to be LA. We had two shows back to back at the same arena. And BOTH SHOWS WERE SOLD OUT!!!!

-

It was show time. I had practice for hours long and hard for this very moment. I heard the fans screaming so loud from back stage. I had 2 minutes until it was showtime. And I was really nervous.

"You looking sexy." Devante licked his lips as he walked up to me and I blushed.

"Thanks Baby. I am so nervous. I feel like I'm going to vomit." I told him. I look into his eyes and he rubbed my shoulders.

"Just breathe. You got this baby. Make me proud out there." Devante said kissing my lips.

"Okay Swing." I smirked knowing he loves when I call him that.

"I am so proud of you, you are going to kill it." Devante said as I walked up the stairs and onto the stage making everyone scream twice as loud.

"WASSUP LA." I yelled into the mic. How yall doing TONIGHT ?" I asked them making the fans scream out in response.

After I sang all my songs on the set list I was not as nervous. The fans were singing along to my song and it made me feel so happy.

"I want to say thank you guys for rocking with me. And I hope you guys continue to do so! So are you guys ready for TLC?" I ask them shouting into the mic. They were all screaming when I ran backstage just as TLC came out.

"Aye give Serenity a round of applause she did that shit." T-Boz said and I could hear everyone clapping.

"Wow." Devante said.

"You did great." Devante smiled and gave me a hug.

"Yeah, you was dope out there." Kci co-signed and gave me a hug.

"Aww, thanks guys." I smiled appreciative.

"I like how you talked to the fans so they can connect with you more. That's smart." Dalvin said.

"Thanks Dal." I gave him a hug.

"Yeah you was all that and a bag of chips." JoJo said.

"Thanks JoJo." I said through a laugh.

I went to my dressing room and Devante came in and closed the door quickly.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I just want to be alone with my girl." Devante said and I smiled at how sweet that was.

"How cute." I told him. "But I don't want you to be late because you have to get ready soon."

"Nah, everything is good baby." Devante said and he immediately started to kiss on my lips and add tongue as always. I moaned and jumped onto the vanity wrapping my legs around him absolutely loving this moment.

He was now kissing on my neck and it felt so damn good. I leaned my head back so he could get a better view and I started to get extra wet. I wanted him right now but I knew he would be on his way to the stage in a few minutes. We pulled away shortly so we could breathe.

Devante was breathing so hard and he stared at me confused. "Why did you stop babe?"

"Because I don't want you to be late. We can finish this later." I told him.

"Okay, bet." Devante said before kissing me again. I had a feeling he loved my kiss more than I loved his.

"I love you." I told him and he smiled.

"I love you too." Devante said before sneaking out the room.

Devante Swing

We just got done singing some old songs from our first and second albums and now we are going to be singing some song off the third album.

"Any sexy ladies in here tonight?" Kci asked out earning lots of screams. I stopped Serenity in the front row with the crowd and I smiled. She just had to be different and watch from the audiences perspective.

"You in the Yellow and Black outfit. I wanna Freak You." I said and she blushed as the music started to play.

-

"Wow you guys did so good." Serenity said.

"Thanks baby. But now I'm hungry man." I said as we walked out the arena out back. I was so ready to get something to eat. We had another show here tomorrow night and then our next stop was Arizona. I knew this would be difficult the first night. But as time went on you adjusted to your life.

"So are we going to finish what we started?" I whispered in her.

"Yeah sure." Serenity said making my little friend jump up at the thought.