6: He is here

Its August

Serenity point of view

He is almost here, just a few more days to see his cute face and its been a crazy few months. But we had made it thru it all. And I couldn't wait to see him. I think devante was more excited than me. So we was packing to get ready for my son to be born. And someone had knock on the door.

"I will get it." I told devante. 

So I took my time to get to the door and I was kinda of nervous because a after my brother told everyone that I was having pac baby everyone was at our door to the point we couldn't even leave. So I was still kinda of nervous. I open the door and it was my brother, I was about to close the door until he told me can we talk. You guys missed the last time I was trying to talk to him. Not at the baby shower it was a couple of weeks when I went to the studio. 

*flash back after the baby shower*

I was at the studio because I miss it so much so I was going to the studio booth im always in and I notice Static was in here alone. So I thought it would be a good idea to talk too him.

"Can we talk?" 

Static looked up and he rolled his eyes. 

"About what? I dont fucking care if you mad at me for telling everyone the real truth you still a hoe for that shit" Static told me. That shit cut me to the core.

sighs. "Look, I'm trying to be nice and talk too you, but you acting like a bitch right now. I should of been mad at you for telling my business. I even reset having this baby shower because I wanted pac baby to be Safe but you kinda of mess it up for telling everyone. That probably that lowest thing you ever did. I dont even know if I can trust you at all. I told you something real personal and private and you went against the grain and came to my baby shower drunk and just spilling of my business that was sooo fucking low to do bro. I love you and I would never do anything like that too you because I respect you enough to not do that. But you can't even respect me for that matter. You never listen to what I have to say its your way or the highway and you dont care if you hurt anyone feelings and that's not right Stephen. I think I wasted my time coming here." 

I walked away and wipe my tears. 

*End of flashback*

"Can I come in?" Static ask me.

"Are you going to keep on disrespecting me? Because if so i'm going to waste my time Stephen." I told him. 

"No." static said. 

"Alright... come in." I told him. 

"Who is it? Devante ask me. 

"its static." I told him

We walk into the living room and looks could killed. 

"Why are you here?" Devante ask him. 

"I want to say I am sorry for the way I have been acting." Static started off. 

"What else? Because you did a lot of shit." Devante said. 

"Alright Devante, I will be fine let me talk too him one on one." I kiss his cheek and push him out the living room.

"I want to say that I am sorry for not being there and supporting you thru this rough patch you was in. I am your big brother and I should always be there even though I didn't like the situation. I shouldn't have call you a hoe. And I know it was low for me to come to your baby shower drunk and telling everyone your business. And what you said the last time you saw me I should of respect that. I dont want to put your baby in danger knowing they still dont know who killed pac. So I should of put your safety first. I am sorry and I love you so much." Static said. 

I pulled him into a hug. "I love you too and its okay, we are good now so you dont have to worry about it anymore. I forgive you Stephen." I told him and he started to cry onto my shoulder. 

So after all of that static said for dinner and we had a great time today and I wouldn't trade it for the world. So we was all watching a movie and my stomach was hurting I had felt a sharp pain in my stomach. 

"Ahhh, my stomach." 

"Are you okay?" Both de and static said. 

"I dont know." I got up and I felt my sweatpants and it was wet. 

"I think its time." 

Devante started to freak out and static called my mom and was telling her the news. 

"Calm down.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I scream

"Can you move anymore?" static ask me. 

"No I can't move anymore, I feel like he is ready." I told him. 

finally devante snap out of it. 

"I will get some blankets and sheets and also pillows and put them on the floor. And I will call you doctor." Devante said. 

I think he been watching home birth videos or something. 

"I will pull off your sweatpants off and check." Devante said. 

He pulled off my sweatpants and underwear and open my legs.

"I see the head." Devante said. 

"We can't wait for the doctor baby, you will have to push." Devante added. 

"Im scared." I cried out. 

"Everything is going to be okay. We are here. Static hold her hand and pant her head dry with this towel. And on 3 you will need to push. 

"1...2...3...push" Devante told 

"AHHHHHH!" I was screaming on the top of my lungs. 

"You are doing good. 1...2...3...push" Devante once said. 

"AHHHHHH" I scream once more. 

"You need one more push and he will be out." Devante said. 

"I can't do it." I cried. 

"Yes you can baby, you are doing good. on count of 3... 1..2...3 push." Devante said 

"AHHHHHHH." Scream out. 

We hear my baby cry out and that is when my doctor came in and finish the rest of everything. 

"Devante you did a great job." The doctor told him. 

"Thank you." Devante said.

So after they clean him up I was about to hold my baby for the first time and I was crying my eyes out he was so beautiful. 

I already told him that we are naming after Tupac put I want to add devante into the name some how because he have been there thru it all. 

"Tupac Devante Shakur" I said. 

Devante look like he was about to cry. "You added my name.. why?" Devante ask me. 

"Because you been there for me thru it all. So do you want to hold Tupac Devante Shakur?" I smiled. 

Tupac open his eyes and look up at Devante and smile at him which cause Devante to smile and he wipe his tear.

"I love you." Devante told me. 

"I love you too." I kiss devante lips and we about smile. 

Tupac Devante Shakur born 8/7/97 at 11:40 pm