9: I love You

July 18th 1995

D.Swing

The Show, The After Party, The Hotel Album was finally out and I was so excited for everyone to hear it. I was also really looking forward to get on tour it was going to be great.

"Baby, I love this album. You guys did your thing!" Serenity walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I lean in forward and kissed her soft lips that I loved so much and added tongue. My hands found its way to her butt and I gave it a little squeeze and she moaned which was music to my ears.

"I'm so glad you love it baby." I told her mumbling against her lips.

Her album came out last month and she had a lot of good feedback and I was so glad everyone love her album also. She did her thing herself on that album. We are in a good place now.

I had to meet the guys for an interview and she told me that she didn't mind tagging along and I was cool with that. I didn't mind her coming at all.

-

"So you guys just dropped an album and WOW that album is dope."

"Thanks man." We all said.

"So when are you guys getting back on the road?"

"We have to talk to our manager but I'm going to say very soon." Kci said.

"So we will keep all of you posted. " Dalvin said.

"Well you guys heard it here first." The interview looked into the camera and smiled.

Serenity

"Hey Serenity." JoJo waved and gave me a hug. "I didn't know you were here."

"Yeah, I tagged along with Devante. And congratulations on the album you guys did good." I smiled.

"Thanks girl." Kci walked in butting in and gave me a hug.

"I want a hug too." Dalvin said making me laugh as I now gave him a hug.

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" I asked them just as Devante finally walked in and kissed my cheek pulling me into his embrace.

"Probably to the club." JoJo said.

"You guys aren't going to have a listening party for the fans to come and have a great time?" I asked them.

"Wow that would be dope. But it is last minute." Dalvin said.

"Well maybe next time." I said.

"Yeah, most def." Dalvin agreed.

After talking a bit more we all went our separate ways. De and I made our way back to our car and thankfully by the route he was driving we were going back to the crib and I didn't mind because I loved being alone with my babe.

"I'm so proud of you guys." I told him once more with a grin on my face.

"Thanks baby." Devante leaned over and kissed my lips after stopping at a red light.