15: Movie Premiere

February 2nd 

Serenity

Me and Devante still haven't been talking and I thought it was stupid. I told him the truth and damn it's been weeks since we saw each other and it was lowkey killing me.

I was getting ready for the premiere and my mom was here with me. Static told me that he would meet us there and I was cool with that. I just wished Devante was here for me. I didn't care if he was still mad at me I still wanted him to support me.

"Wow you look amazing." My mom said.

I smiled lightly. "Thanks mom." I didn't care if I was over dressed. I wanted to be extra and I wanted to be in the spotlight with my dress and it was really breathtaking when I saw myself in the mirror. Then we heard a knock at the door and both myself and my mom gave each a confused look.

"Mommy can you get the door." I asked now still looking at the dress to see everything was good.

"Its nice to see you again too." I heard my mom say.

"Mom who is it?" I asked her.

"Hey baby." Devante said.

"Hey De, I'm glad to see you here. You are looking good." I told him. 

"How yall doing?" Devante asked everyone that was in the hotel room earning hello's and some waves.

"Thanks baby, you looking really good right now." Devante licked his lips and I blushed.

"Can me and Devante talk in private?" I asked them.

"Sure baby. Come on guys we can just wait in the lobby" My mom said and everyone walked out and closed the door.

"Devante, I just wanted to say sorry for not telling you sooner." I told him.

"Shit, I'm sorry too. For overreacting." Devante told me. "I know you are not with the drama shit so I'm not going to say anything. You said that you got it under control and I trust you. But If I see Tupac doing some off the wall shit we are going to be fighting." Devante told me and I started to laugh a little bit because he was being so serious.

"Okay baby, I'm sorry." I pulled him into my embrace.

"I'm sorry too, and I miss you." Devante told me before we shared a nice kiss.

"Damn you want me to do some things." Devante said making me blush as he mumbled against my lips.

-

"Hey Serenity and Devante. You look beautiful tonight Serenity." Tupac said.

I smiled. "Thank you, you look nice too." 

"Can we get pictures with Tupac and Serenity?" One of the photographers asked.

Devante kissed my lips and then he let me walk over towards Tupac. He smell nice tonight. As we were taking a few more pictures Tupac was trying to make conversation.

"So when can we talk?" Tupac asked me before smiling.

"I guess after this premiere." I told him smiling and posing.

People were asking us a few questions and after that we finally got to go get our seats. I tried to take as many photos as I could with my fans before it started and I even talked to some. I love my fans and supporters so much.

-

"Sis you are a really good actress." Static told me.

"Thanks bro." I gave him a hug.

"No problem sis." Static clapped his hands making me laugh and swat him.

We now had a driver that was going to take my momma back to the hotel and then I was going to this party that Tupac had planned for us I guess. I was down to dance and have a great time, I just hope nothing crazy happens.