19:untitled

Serenity

Suge Knight is now behind bars for attacking singer actress Serenity and we heard that she had lost her baby in this attack.

I immediately cut off the T.V. after hearing the segment about me.

Its been about 2 weeks since the attack happened and I was still in pain and broken inside. Everyone knows that I lost my baby and that I got attacked. It still replayed in my head. Devante was at a meeting and I was just alone in this house scared for my life.  Someone knocked on the door and my heart dropped.

"Who is it?!" I yelled.

"Its pac, open the door girl." Tupac said. I made sure to look through the peephole and when it was really Pac I opened the door. He gave me a nice big hug and we walked to the living room to sit on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I sat down.

"Damn, I cant see my best friend?" Pac said to me giving me a look. "I just wanted to check on you. Are you good?"

"Not really, but I know I will have to move on from this. This cant hold me back. But I'm not going to lie I am scared. I don't know what the fuck is going to happen next. I'm on the edge." I told him.

"Don't be, you got me and Devante tall ass. You will be good." Pac joked and we both laughed.

"So what happen at Death Row?" I asked him.

"Just some bullshit, I don't feel like dealing with." Pac said.

"What's going on?" I ask curiously wanting a straight answer this time.

"Suge fat ass is mad because I pulled a gun out on him. But he was the one that was in the wrong. I told his ass once that if he touches you he was going to get that smoke. He better be lucky I didn't shoot his ugly ass." Pac told me.

"I feel like something else happened..." I said looking him in the eye.

"He wants to drop me." Pac told me

"But I thought he wasn't going let you go?" I ask him.

"I know but I guess he doesn't trust me. I don't care, I don't really trust his ass. I wanted to have my own label anyways. But Suge didn't want that. He wanted me to open up another Death Row and run that. But I don't want that. That nigga is Dirty." Pac said rubbing his chin.

"I can see you with your own Label. Just like Devante." I told him.

"Yeah, he is doing pretty good for himself." Pac said and I smiled nodding my head.

"So is he really going to drop you? Like come on you are one of only a few people on his label that is actually making all kinds of money. You the fucking Jackpot. You the money Maker Pac, you really think his fat ass really gone drop you? His label will go downhill if he did that." I told him.

"You smart, probably not." Tupac said and I laughed softly.

"Well in all seriousness... Please just keep both eyes open." I warned him.

"I know right, a lot of shit is making sense now." Pac told me.

"What you mean?" I ask him.

"This West and East Coast Beef.. Me and Biggie were best friends and now we not even talking. I feel like suge is probably behind that shit. When I got shot before I went to jail I really thought it was Biggie's fault and I thought he set me up. So I had all of this anger in me because of that even though it wasn't even his fault. Shit when I got signed to Death Row all of this other shit happened and he just put all of this shit in my head telling me Biggie had something to do with everything I was worried about." Pac told me.

"So what are you going to do?" I asked him.

"Probably going to call him up and end this beef. We are both here for the music and that's it." Pac told me.

"Thank God, because I got a song that I want you both to be on." I told him. "I think Puff would be good with it too."

After talking with Pac a little while longer he had to leave. I was so grateful he came over to see me. I loved how he cared.

"Thanks for spotting by. " I walked him to the door.

"No problem, I got you. Always and forever." Tupac told me and it really touched my heart.

I pulled him into a hug as he stepped out the door. "That means a lot to me, thank you." I told him.

He pulled away and looked at me. "No problem Serenity." Pac said staring at me. It seemed like he wanted to kiss me.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah.. Yeah I'm good Serenity. I will talk too you soon." Tupac said before leaving .

-
"How is everything?" I asked Devante he was pretty quiet today.

"Alright." Devante said.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked him.

"Nothing." Devante said.

"Why are you giving me one word answers?" I asked him.

"I don't know." Devante told me and I slapped my hand on the table.

"What the fuck is going on? You were just fine this morning. Tell me whats wrong?" I said in frustration.

"Kci and JoJo want to do their own thing." Devante told me.

"They want to be a duo group?" I ask him shocked.

"Yeah." Devante told me.

"Donald, you should be happy for them. They've been with you and Dalvin for a long ass time they are still going to be your brothers. You guys are not breaking up. Yall are just doing your own thing and that is okay. Be happy for them." I told him. "Plus you are still going to be producing some of their songs so you should be cool with that. Just be supportive. I know they would be happy for you if you wanted to do your own album. Same goes with Dalvin."

"I guess you are right. I am happy for them... it's just that we JUST dropped our 3rd album and now they want to do this duo group." Devante explained.

"Maybe they are not doing it right away. Maybe they are going to give it time and then go as a duo group. Just be there for them when they need you." I told him.

"Alright, thanks baby." Devante walked over here to me and kissed me.

"No problem." I smiled wrapping my arms around him.