13: Run Tha Streetz

Devante Swing

Serenity was still on the Movie Set with Pac and I wanted to finish this song up and fix some things on it. It was already hot but I wanted to add a bit more. As I was into my editing and mixed an hour flew by. I jumped when I heard a voice fill the room.

"Damn babe this is hot." Serenity told me rubbing my head.

"Shit thanks baby." I pulled her onto my lap and gave her a kiss.

"What was that for babe?" Serenity smirked.

"Because I missed you that's all." I told her.

"I missed you too. You are always on my mind, all the time." Serenity told me.

"Same here baby, but can we finish this song?" I asked her.

"Sure baby, and after this we are going home." Serenity kissed me and added tongue.

"Shit! Let me hurry up then." I told her and she laugh pulling away.

"I will play back my part and then you can sing the hook "Ohh I like it" Okay?" I told her as she walked in the booth. She put her headphones on and nodded her head and began singing until her verse stopped. "Sing the hook one more time and then that song will be done." I told her.

"Okay baby, Heyyy Static." Serenity said waving through the glass making me turn around.

"Wassup sis." Static smiled. Serenity started back singing the hook .

"Damn this sounds hot." Static told me.

"Thanks man." I said messing around with some mixing.

Once Serenity finished the hook she walked out the booth and Static walked towards her.

"This song is HOT." Static told her.

"Thank you bro."

"Aye, can I talk to Serenity for a quick second?" Static turned to ask me.

"Sure, I was about to head out anyways. I see you later Serenity? And see you soon Static." I told him before grabbing my jacket and heading out.

Static Major

"So what is going on?" Serenity asked me.

"....." I couldn't even talk.

"What's wrong Stephen? You can tell me." Serenity called me by my first name.

"My mom had a little stroke. " I told her.

"Oh my gosh! Is she is going to be okay?" Serenity asked me.

"I really don't know, but I will be heading back to Louisville to see how she is really doing." I told her.

Serenity gave me a hug. "Everything is going to be alright bro. Your mother is strong. She might be stressing since dad is gone. I know its probably been hard on her." Serenity told me.

I just nodded my head.

"I just need to make sure she is 100% good before I come back here to L.A. if not I will move back home and take care of her and make travel her if I need to for my music." I explained to her.

"Do what you gotta do bro. I'm always here for you. Just tell her that I'm praying for her and I will see her soon okay. I would be on the plane with you but this movie schedule is crazy right now." Serenity told me.

"You don't have to explain yourself, I know that you will do anything for me. And I will let her know." I said pulling my sister into a hug. "Thank you." 

"No problem Stephen you would've said the same for me." Serenity told me.

Serenity

After Static had left I was all sad and shit. I don't want anything to happen to his mom because she is good people. It was 2:30 am and I was just now locking up the studio forgetting about meeting Devante and as I turned around to walk to my car I see Tupac walking towards me. 

"Hey Tupac what are you doing here?" I gave him a hug.

"I wanted to see you, and I remember you told me that you would be at the studio." Tupac hugged me back.

"I'm about to head home now. So what's up?" I asked him.

"I want you on one of my songs. When is the best time for you?" Tupac asked me.

"I mean.. right now is cool." I told him.

"Is Devante going to be cool with that?" Tupac asked me.

"He should." I told him.

Tupac started to laugh. "Call him and tell him that you are going to stop to my studio for a quick minute to hop on this track and then you will be home." Tupac told me.

"Okay cool." I told him as I got into my car and I following his.

"When are you coming home?" Devante asked me.

"I will be home in a few. Tupac stopped me and he wanted me to hop on this track so I will be home soon. " I told him.

"Okay baby, if you need me just let me know and I will be flying over there." Devante told me.

"Okay baby. I will remember that." I told him. "I love you and I will see you in a few."

"I love you too baby and okay. I will be up waiting on your fine ass." Devante told me and I blushed.

"Bye fool." I giggled.

"Bye baby." Devante ended the call.

Once we got into the studio we were having a ball Tupac is crazy good in the studio its just amazing seeing someone that is also passionate with music.

He played the song back and it was amazing.

"This song is so dope, thanks for letting me being apart of your album." I smiled.

"No problem, you are just dope as an artist and a person and I'm also a fan of your work so I needed you to be on this album." Tupac explained.

"Wow Pac I didn't know you was a lowkey fan of my work. I feel special." I told him.

"You are special, Devante is lucky to have you because if I would have seen you first you would've been mine from the start." Tupac told me. I liked that he is honest. But damn I didn't know that is how he really felt. "But I respect you and Devante's relationship. So don't worry." Tupac added.

"Thank you." I told him.

I looked at the clock and it was 4:20am.

"I have to get going now. I'll see you later on." I told him

"Yeah, see you later." Tupac got up and gave me a hug and when he pulled away he was looking into my eyes about to kiss me but I slightly pushed him back.

"Let me walk you to your car." Tupac told me.

"I'm fine Tupac, I'll just see you later." I told him rushing out the studio shocked he was about to kiss me. What would have happened if I let him?