18: Few days later

Static Major

It was just me and Serenity and I could just tell she wasn't okay. She just lost her baby because of Suge's fat ass. I wish I was there because I would've beat his ass up.

I grabbed her hand and sighed. "You are strong sis, everything is going to be okay." Serenity nodded her head in agreement.

"Can you stay with me?" Serenity asked me.

"Sure little sis, where is Devante at?" I asked her.

"I told him to get some sleep." Serenity explained to me as we heard a knock at the door and in walked Tupac wearing all Red.

"Sup Static, can I talk to Serenity?" Tupac asked me.

"Sure man, Serenity I will be right back."

"Okay bro." Serenity said as I walked out leaving them alone.

Serenity

"How are you holding up?" Tupac asked as he walked towards me.

"Not so good.... I lost my baby." I told him trying to hold my tears in.

"Damn, I am so sorry about that. You are strong and you will be okay, it's just going to take some time but you will be fine. You got me, Devante, your brother and everyone else that loves and care for you." Pac told me and I smiled softly.

"Thanks Pac, I am glad that you are here to see me." I grabbed his hand and he looked at me with a smile.

"Me too. I care about you." Pac told me.

"I care about you also Pac. You are one of my best friends." I told him.

"I care about you more than just a friend." Pac told me.

"I know Pac. I know." I told him and he kissed my hand. His pager went off and he checked it quickly before looking back up at me.

"I have to go back to Death Row. To see what the fuck is going on." Tupac said as he got up. I was sad that he was leaving me and being that I was so emotional right now I started to cry a little bit.

"Aye, I will be back later okay. Don't worry." Pac gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek but he planted the kiss close enough to almost kiss my lips and I didn't know how to feel about that.

"Okay Pac... let me know what is going on." I told him.

"Alright baby girl." Pac look at me briefly before leaving. Static walked back into the room.

"I can tell that you two are close." Static said to me.

"Yeah, but we are just friends." I told him.

"Okay, if you say so." Static said. I just rolled my eyes.

I try to move a little bit but I was to sore to move. I swear I want to beat Suge ass. Hell.. Really I want him 6 feet under or even in jail.

Devante Swing

I was in the studio but I really wasn't doing anything. My mind couldn't stop thinking about my unborn child that I was going to meet. And now I cant meet him or her because of Suge's ass. I didn't even know I was crying until Dalvin and the gang had walked in.

"You good bro?" Dalvin asked me.

"Nah bro, I didn't tell you guy this because I was scared. But Serenity lost her baby." I told them.

"I am so sorry Devante, are you going to be okay?" KCi asked me.

"I really don't know, this really cut me deep, and Serenity was trying to tell me the night it happened and I didn't even want to talk to her. I just felt like it was my fault." I told them.

"Don't you ever say it was your fault bro, you didn't do anything wrong. I hate that you and Serenity have to deal with this rough patch man." JoJo said.

"I just feel like serenity thinks that it is my fault." I said.

"Devante, Serenity loves your crazy ass. She knows that its not your fault. Suge was wrong for that. " Dalvin said.

"Plus he might be in jail for good, because was that nigga on probation anyways?" Kci asked me.

"I really don't know, but shit its a possibility." I said as I wipe the tears from my face.

"Serenity needs to make a police report." Dalvin said.

-

I walked into Serenity's Room and I noticed two police officers in here writing her report. I hope they arrest Suge. After 5 more minutes of questions and recapping the description she gave them they were gone.

"Hey baby, you good?" I asked as I kissed her cheek.

"Yeah, now that you are here. I miss you." Serenity told me and it warmed my heart.

"I miss you too, and Im sorry about this whole thing. I am sorry that you were trying to tell me that you was pregnant. I just feel like its my fault." I told her.

"Baby, look at me.. its not your fault. We are good baby. Yeah I am hurt by this because Suge did this to me.... to us. But you didn't do anything wrong." Serenity told me before pulling me into a hug that I really needed.

"Thanks baby, I really needed this. I love you so much." I told her.

"I love you too Devante. We are good trust me." Serenity said once more reassuring me.