Chapter 8

Mr. Wiseman rarely texts me after the music video is released. The last time we talked, he sounded annoyed. "You've told me you don't have a boyfriend, but you have one... " He sounds serious, and tries to prove he was right. "What are you talking about?" He confused me with his sudden accusation. "Kim... Is he your boyfriend?" He asks for the truth. "Haha, you are so funny..." He made me laugh at his false accusation. "Why? Why are you laughing?" He sounds annoyed.

"So you must have heard the rumors, aren't you? Have you watched me in his videos before?" I ask him.

"Of course, I watched them thousands of times.." He confessed.

"Well, you sound very creepy right now... anyway, I need to get my beauty pills, talk to you later, bye!" I hung up the phone. His confession made me wonder, is he some kind of psycho??

-------------------

After a year, we decided to meet. I was confident that I love him even though we have never seen each other in real life. He confesses that he likes me too. So, we give ourselves an opportunity one step further. We will meet at the Coffee Couture café. I was early and waited for him patiently.  Almost five minutes of waiting, a known guy walks toward me. It stunned me to see him. He is wearing the color that he promised to wear. It gasped me, I thought I couldn't breathe.

"Have you been waiting for long?" He smiles innocently.

He made me speechless, and I excused myself to the washroom. I panicked and blurred out. Involuntarily, I cry inside the washroom. It's JC! Yes, it's him! The feelings inside my heart are a mix of anger, frustration, dishonesty, happiness, and sadness. I wonder why it must be him?

I return to the table and he looks determined, meanwhile, I feel like an idiot as he has fooled me.

"Why? Why now?!" I yell in anger.

"Do you really need the reason?" He questions me back.

"Yes!" I answered him with a firm voice.

"After you left, I tried to look for you... But I don't have a clue. I realize that I know nothing about you. I took the wrong path... I miss you every day and seconds, mothers, too. She has been cold to me ever since. It makes me thrilled when I see you're back!... I really do... I hope you will forgive me and give me a second chance... Will you? " He pleads. His eyes clouded with a puddle of salty water.

How easy for him to say sorry? I refuse to answer him. Later, he takes me to my favorite place. It is awkward. My eyes are focused on the beautiful sunset, while his eyes fixated on me.

"What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" I questioned him.

He is smiling without an answer. The smiles I had longed for. Unconscious, I am smiling too. Abruptly, he touches my cheek, and it startles me when he kisses me. My face turned red as tomatoes.

"Please consider me okay?" He smiles.

--------------

He drove me home and as I stepped inside the house, Kyung grabbed my hand. "How did it go? Is he good-looking? What's his name?" She fires me with questions like a gunshot.

"Humm... Well, I don't know... I'm confused... Should I forgive him? He broke my heart before... But he said that he was sorry and he misses me so much... What do you think?" I ask for her opinion.

"Wait... Do you mean he is JC? Really?? She disbelieves and looks annoyed.

"Maybe I should just forget everything and start a new one?" I added.

"Well, think carefully... If you think he deserves you then just do whatever your heart wants. I will not stop you.." She was being optimistic without weighing his mistakes in the past.