Part 25

Unedited.

Third Person POV

Shouting and screams could be heard from the far end of the house. "Don't you fucking touch me! Don't you know who I am?" Shouted Santino a.k.a the Vipers' boss, trying to get out of the grip of the guards that were shoving him inside the house.

"Oh, look who do we have have here! The great pussy Santino himself." The guards halted when they heard Emma's voice from the stairs.

Santino looked up to see Emma with Müller and Jürgen descending the stairs. "You don't know who you're messing with A.L! If my father knew of this you will sorry I assure you that." Santino tried to act tough, but his trembling voice betrayed him.

"I'm sure your father will be grateful we rid him of a useless bastard like you." Spoke Emma.

"A.L I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I just did what I was told." When he knew he won't gain anything from acting tough he opted to pleasing.

"It's really boring you know, how hard to find one worthy opponent nowadays. It's way too easy that I'm starting to itch to have a real challenge for a change." Emma confessed, instead of answering his plea. "Drag him to the basement, I'll deal with him there." She ordered the guards.

"What about the others?" One of the guards who were handling Santino's gang members asked Emma.

"You know the protocol." She stated.

The guards made all of Santino's gang members kneel in front of Emma.

"Who will submit?" Emma asked loud and clear for all of them to hear.

Men, women, and children all answered in one voice. "I Submit to Papa."

All except for one boy around 15 years old, but something about his aura screamed confidence and loyalty.

Emma looked at him for sometime, scrutinising him before she finally spoke. "What is your name, young man." She asked.

"Giuseppe Bianchi." He replied.

"Do you Giuseppe know what will take place today?" She asked.

"Yes, I do." He answered.

"Well go on, tell me."

"You will kill boss." He said.

"And do you know that I will also kill whomever did not submit?" She asked.

"Yes, I do. That's the protocol after all." He said.

"Are you then willing to sacrifice your life for a boss that will die in the next hour?" Emma asked him.

"Not if I kill you first!" The boy freed himself from the guard's grip and bolted towards Emma with a knife in his hand.

The guards tried to catch up to him but he was faster, Müller was about to stand in front of her but she signed for him to leave it be.

She wanted to see if that little kid will meet her expectations or not, whether he will pass the test or not.

Müller and Jürgen went to a corner and watched how the kid passed all those guards that were chasing him sometimes he would slid from under their hands, other times he would jump from above their head making them crash with each other until he finally reached his goal.