Part 21

Unedited.

Third Person POV

"Where is he right now?" Emma asked Müller.

"At the main gate. The guards are preventing him from entering without going through all the checkpoints as you ordered." He answered.

They headed out to the cars since the distance between the main gate and the main house is quite far, approximately 15 minutes walk.

"Who the fuck are you trying to check? Don't you know who am I?" They could hear Zeus shouting at the guards before reaching the gate.

"We're sorry, sir. It's young miss' orders." They guy explained.

"No they're not! Why would young miss-"

"They are my orders, Zeus. Everybody is to get checked before coming in." She said in a do-not-question-my-orders tone.

Zeus nodded at her, and let the guards check him and his guards.

When he finished, Emma turned to his bodyguards. "You stay here and help them." She ordered. "As for you, follow me." She said looking at Zeus.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"So what brought you here?" She asked once they've settled down in the living room.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Zeus' tone was quite aggressive and accusing.

"You know?" Emma raised an eyebrow.

"You kn-" Zeus, cut himself off sighing frustratingly, unable to believe her calmness after his revelation. "Is that all you have to say to me!" He was dumbfounded.

"What exactly do you want me to say, congratulate you on finally finding out?" She said nonchalantly.

"HOW THE FUCK DID I GET TANGLED UP WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU!" Snapped Zeus, and sent the glass flying across the room towards the wall behind Emma, it barely missed her.

Müller was in front of him in a blink, grabbing him by his throat, squeezing the living lights out of him. "Do you have a death wish, 'cause I can certainly help you realising it!" He seethed in his ear.

Emma was a red line to everyone, no one no matter what their rank is is allowed to cross the line with her. They're all very protective of her, but Müller is extra protective than others.

"Release him, Müller." Emma ordered him. She didn't even flinch when the cup flew right past her. She maintained her pose with no change.

Müller backed down as per orders.

"Have you finished your pathetic rant yet?" She turned towards Zeus, her eyes held a dangerous glint to them.

"Rant? You call this rant!" He exclaimed, furious. "YOU HID MY FATHER'S IDENTITY FROM ME!" He yelled in the same tone.

"Exactly! It's your father. You're the one who wasn't even interested in finding him claiming he abandoned you and your mother! You were the one who was supposed to find him, whether to kill him, blame him, or to simply know who he was, but no you being the pussy that you are preferred crawling in your dark cave you call self pity." Snapped Emma. "Did you really think I would train someone myself if I wasn't asked by someone I can't say no to. You should have put two and two together way before anybody told you or hinted at it, that is if you're really the Crawlers' King. However it seemed that I misjudged you, you're nothing but a whiny bitch! You've been serving your own father like a loyal dog unknowingly!"