Part 6

Unedited.

Emma Sampson POV

"Adam, about your temper-" I felt him tensing underneath me the moment those words left my mouth.

"Didn't we agree not to go there." He said calmly, cutting me off.

"But we have to, since you almost killed the woman minutes ago! You're easily provoked Adam, and that's bad with your temper, I might not always be there to stop you from committing something drastic." I said trying to lift his head from my neck so that he looks at me, but in vain.

"Then they shouldn't do something that would help unleash it. Besides you're always going to be by my side, everywhere I go, haven't I make that clear already?" He said, finally lifting his head and meeting my gaze.

"There's no guarantee that I'm going to be always with you." I said, "One day I might not being able to accompany you on one of your meetings abroad, what will happen then?" I quickly added when I saw his expression changes to a rage-full one.

"What do you mean you might not being able to accompany me?" He said frowning.

"I mean if I'm sick or just not in the mood to go." I explained.

"The only time you won't be coming with me is when you're pregnant with our child, and if that is the case you won't have to because I won't be going anywhere. Other than that you'll come with me wherever I go, and that's not something I'll compromise on." He said sternly.

"Who said I want to have children anytime soon?" I asked playfully.

"We'll see about that." A soft amused look taking over his once stern features.

"Whatever!" I mumbled. I know his intention was to divert the attention from the original subject, so I went along with it. For now.

"I'll be going home today." I said after few minutes of silence, Adam looked at me for sometime before he nodded his head.

"Are you sure he's no longer there?"

"I'll have to kick him out myself if I found him there."

"Okay, I'll drop you on my way to the company. Mom said she'll be waiting for you today to look for a dress anyway." Adam said.

"Does that mean I'm not going to work today?" I asked excited.

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Don't get used to it."

I giggled slightly, "aren't you coming with us? You need to find your clothes too, you know!"

"I have an important meeting today, but I'm sure my dear wifey would find me one." He winked.

It was my turn to roll my eyes at him, he's just too much of a workaholic. "My taste may not suit you." I tried to convince.

"You do realise that most of my closet is personally picked by you, according to your own taste." He said in an 'are you serious' tone.

"And you do realise that choosing work instead of preparing your wedding with your fiancé may get you into troubles in the future!" I retorted in a playful warning.