Babysitting

Today's Saturday so I have off work, which I'm extremely happy about. Devan texted me earlier this morning asking if I could watch the twins since he got called into work. I obviously said yes, so he's dropping them in about 15 minutes. Demi, Marissa, and Maddie are out with Dianna doing court stuff and Bailey went over to a friends house. So this leaves me with 4 babies to take care of myself. It's not like I can't do it though, Tristan, Raelynn, and Ryan are old enough to use their words.

"Sissy they're here" Tristan calls from the living room

I go over to the door and open it, then help carry the twins stuff in. They run off with Tristan, probably to the little playroom we have downstairs.

"thank you so much for this" Devan says

"It's no problem" I say

"Well I'll see you later" he says

"See ya" I say

Devan leaves so I go find the kids, as I predicted they're all in the playroom. Gracie's upstairs taking a nap.

"Sissy we go outside?" Tristan asks

"When Gracie wakes up" I tell him

"Okay" he says

"Amanda" Raelynn says

"Yeah?" I say

"Im hungry" she says

"Let's get you something to eat" I say "what about you boys?"

"Yes please" they say

"How does grilled cheese sound?" I ask them

"Yummy" they yell

I whip up their grilled cheese then cut it for them. They all climb up on the chairs and sit down. I hand them their food then fill sippy cups with water for them. While they're eating I run upstairs and check on Gracie. She's still sleeping, so I grab a Baby monitor and go back downstairs.

"All done?" I ask the kids

They all shake their heads yes so I take their plates. They all run off and play so I sit down and watch tv. After a while I go check on them, to find them all passed out on he floor. I chuckle quietly to myself and carry them one at a time up to Tristan's room.

I go back downstairs to make myself some lunch when Devan gets back.

"I let myself in I hope that's okay" he says

"Yeah it's fine" I say "did they let you off early?"

"Yeah they got everyone's hours mixed up" he says

"That's a pain" I say

"It is" he says "where are the twins?"

"They're asleep upstairs, you can hang out for a bit if you want" I say

"Alright cool" he says

Devan and I cuddle up on the couch and watch The Notebook. By the end we both are crying.

"I should probably head home" Devan says

"Do you have to?" I pout

"Yeah" Devan sighs "my parents will be looking for me"

"Alright" I sigh

"Daddy!" The twins shout as they run downstairs

They Jump into Devans arms and hug him. He gets their stuff together and we say goodbye. Once he leaves I get Tristan and Gracie for dinner and start winding down for the night.