"And hurting Ivy in the process. This is wrong Ethan."

"You think I don't know that? What am I supposed to do? Put Fiona in danger? Put you and Ivy on the Inc's radar for knowing too much? My hands are tied here. I can't create more problems by telling Ivy because someone who shouldn't have interest in us now has us on her calendar. I am trying to evade a disaster. I trying to avoid trouble."

Roman shrugged. "Look man, I don't know about anything anymore okay? I want out of this crap. This is already a messed up game and I can't afford to be on the losing side when the inevitable happens. I know I sound selfish now, but any sane person in my shoes would do the same. If you want what's best for Ivy, keep an eye on her." He said, turning and walking away.

I watched him walk away as confusion settled in my head.

How the hell did he find out about Fiona? Did she tell him?

No... Fiona would never do that. She knew what was at stake if the Inc found out that he knew about it.

Now that Glory was here, probably watching our every move, this was definitely a bad timing because the Inc knows about Ivy and Roman and if they look into the issue, and find out the reason why Roman suddenly became distant. Then... This would go really bad.

What do I do to set things straight? Just what?

I took out my phone and quickly dialed Fiona's number.

She picked up at the third ring. "What's up?"

"Where are you?" I asked making my way out of school.

"I left school early cause I needed to hand out a report to my sector head. I just went through the portal to Inc's dimension. Any problem?"

"Yes, you have to get back as soon as possible." I said.

"Why? Is Ivy okay?"

"Yeah, but Roman isn't."

There was silence at the other end of the line. "You there?"

"Yeah, what happened to him? Did he get hurt?"

"No. But he knows. About you. The real you and you have to talk some sense into him because people are watching and if they get a whiff of this news, he's a goner."

"Shit. I'm on my way."

"Yeah, and bring some LT wipe you. Just in case."

"Got it."

With that, I ended the call.

I'm just going to hope that Roman complies cause if he doesn't, we'd have to use the drug on him, just for his safety.

And everyone else's.

-

Ivy's pov

   I smiled at my reflection, adoring the light pink gown that stopped right above my knees. Glory was right. This color did compliment my skin tone.