47. ENDING IT ALL

Taehyung's POV

"Room 306b. You can see him now, Taehyung. You are so loved by God, nothing happened to him. He just received wounds. It's a miracle we would say. Very few and very rare, survive those shots, but Jin hyung is so kucky the bullets seem to be directed to specific places and he is not harmed. Your baby is safe."

Jimin is joyous as he delivers the news to me. I was really happy that Jin is okay and so is our baby. I immediately went to his room and I saw him sleeping peacefully. I held his hand and kissed it.

I was really terrified of what happened to him i thought I will lose him, but God is so good, he protected Jin. He protected my baby.

"Taehyung, what should we do? Jin shoukd wake up and all of this should be finished. Let us kill Hobi now. The more we let him live the more miserable we will become. We are not agents for nothing."

Jungkook who is with me as of now spoke. I agree with him. We should move.

"Okay. The moment Jin wakes up, we'll finish this. I cannot forgive him after what he did. He deserves to die. Where is Yoongi? We need him here to make our plan."

"He is not here. He's with Jimin."

"Huh?" I asked, confused. "What are they doing together? I thought it's over. It's you and Jimin now?"

"Taehyung, there are things that I can't get no matter how good of a choice I am. I just want him to be happy. Seeing him happy will make me feel okay."

Jungkook grew close to us, he is our younger brother. Yoongi and him might have some disagreement before or until now, we will surely fix it.

"Everything will work out together in the end, Kookie."

He just nodded and I went back on staring at Jin. I will end this and we will start anew.

====

After 36 hours.

Jin woke up and after the doctors examined him, we talked for a few moments before I told him what we are planning.

"Jin, I know you will disagree, but tonight we will avenge you. We will put and end to the Triad and Hobi. I can't just sit here and fear that every moment will be our last because of that fucking mess that we don't know the reason why we are in. They just wanted to mess with the league and we are the unlucky ones chosen.

I won't allow you to disagree. I have made my plans. We will be safe. I will come back here alive."

I held his hand tightly. I am nervous now, yes. Bit I won't allow that to hinder me from putting everything to an end just to live happily. We both deserved that.

"Don't hurt Hobi." Jin whispered.

"Jin, I know you're a good person, I can attest to that, but it's too much he almost wanted to kill you and the baby."

He looked at me. And based on that look he is determined to stand by his choices.

"No, spare Hobi he is still my friend."

I disagreed with him. I can't do that. That's too stupid if I may say.

"Don't refuse. He saved my life. Hoseok is innocent he is forced to do this."

"What do you mean?"

"I suppose you already have the letter in my pocket right?"

I nodded, yes we already read it.

"That's the address of the location of the Triad's main bosses. If you want to kill them, then go. Spare Namjoon and Hoseok."

I looked at him confused.

"Namjoon? What do you mean Namjoon?"

"Namjoon and Hoseok are in a relationship. They started dating when Namjoon met me. Hoseok was about to abort the plan and ditch the triad after he found out what they did, but instead of letting him go, they kidnapped Namjoon to make him obey all of their orders."

"Hoseok didn't shoot me. He had his gun placed on my head, he was about to, but he chaged his mind. He is going to set me free but the other agent that he is working with came. They started shooting and Hoseok tried his very best not to get me killed he protected me and he got shot multiple times. I know he's still alive. I can feel it. And if you see him and Namjoon, save them. I can't risk our baby anymore so please do it for me."

My mind is spinning at how twisted my life is. But for Jin, I can do everything.

"Make sure you will come back to me alive TaeTae. I will still marry you."

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I'm back! I'm back here in this book. To all my readers who waited Thank you. We are close to ending this one and I'm sad. But we have to. There is still a few more chapters so don't worry.

And another one, to the previous chapter of ever I did not replied to you via message I'm sorry, Wattpad didn't allowed me to send my messages to you by some unknown reasons. But I love you and you all keep me going.

And one last, this author here has another TaeJinKook book called "Indefinite" so far, we are getting stressed by that book lol, please check it out if you want. I regularly update those and my other stories, why? Because I can't let go of Gorgeous yet 😭

I'm sorry this is long.

See you next time 😇😇