20. 24/7 HEAVEN

Jin's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling hungry. I really wanted to eat so bad.

"Tae ..."

"Hmmm"

"Wake up please."

"Hmm, why?"

"I am so hungry I want to eat."

I whined at him. I really crave for Ice cream and grilled meat now. My mouth waters at the thought of that. I think I might feel sick if can't eat it right now at this moment.

"There is food in the fridge Jinnie. You can go there and eat what's there."

"But I want Ice cream and grilled meat."

"Are you kidding me Jin? You never liked ice cream."

Well, he is right. I never liked ice cream. But I really crave for it now. Taehyung stood up and went to the bathroom. Maybe he is upset that I woke him up in the middle of the night just to bother him because I'm hungry. He is mad at me that's sure.

I can feel my eyes heating up and tears starting to form from my eyes. I don't know why I'm like this. I am not really an emotional person but these days everything that I see or feel can easily make me cry and I hate it but I can't do anything about it.

I lay again on the bed just trying to forget my hungevand just fall back to sleep. I'll just talk to Taehyung early in the morning. I'll apologize to him, that's for sure. But for now, I'll calm myself because I'm really upset as well. I don't want to burden him far More than what I did now. For all the things he has done I don't have right to complain. Tae has stayed true to his word when we talked several days ago. He really treated me as if I was pregnant with our own child.

I still have protests on whether I should keep this baby, but the main reason that I am not kill this thing inside of me is Taehyung and by keeping this baby is my way of thanking him for accepting me. He seemed to he too fond of this baby he can't stop talking about it while me on the other hand keeps silent and just agreeing to him on whatever he decides.

"Jinnie, why are you going back to sleep? I thought you wanted to eat ice cream and grilled meat?"

I looked at him and saw that he changed from his pyjamas to something casual. I teared up again.

I hate tears.

I'm irritated at myself because I'm very emotional and I don't want Taehyung to see it. But it seems that it won't stop now.

"Hey, Jinnie why are you crying? Is there something wrong? Are you hurt?"

"Are you mad Tae? I bothered your sleep. You don't want anyone bothering you while sleeping. I'm sorry. I should go to sleep."

He touched my face and smiled at me.

"I'm not mad okay. Come on, I know a place where they serve grilled meat 24/7. We can grab your ice cream while on the way."

===

Taehyung's POV

I can't help but be amused by Jin. He thinks I'm mad at him for bothering me. Hell no! I'll be more happy to do these things. I'm actually prepared about these things. I've read from the internet that being pregnant can sometimes be really craving for different types of food, even food they don't like way back. That's why it's no surprise that he asked about ice cream a while ago. I was still out of sorts when he said he wanted Ice cream that's why I reacted that way. But when I regain my senses I immediately got up and changed clothes. I don't want my babies waiting.

We arrived at the place and Jin is happily eating his food. It is quite nice to see him smile again. It's still not the same mischievous like smile but him smiling again is a great step forward.

"Thank you TaeTae. "

"Your welcome Jin. I wouldn't mind waking up every time you wanted something to eat or just wanted to do something as long as I can see that smile on your face."

After eating we went straight home and went back to sleep it's still 4am and I know my Jinnie is tired. We were facing each other face to face and I snaked my arms around him and pulled him to snuggle closer to me.

I looked straight at him.

"Jinnie, Marry me."

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I'm back! For real! Thank you to everyone who helped me in my writer's block last time. With all your inputs I have been able to have a lot more inspiration and ideas on what to do with this story.

To those who commented on the last author's note, thank you really from the bottom of my heart 😘😘

And those I have bothered thru dm's thank you too for lending me your time.

I can never thank y'all enough.

But most importantly, thank you for putting up with me even though it's my first shot at writing. Y'all keep me going.

I love you all!💜🖤💞