35. QUALITY TIME

Jin' POV

Taehyung stood up and carried me with him while his lips is on me. My legs wrapped around his waist making our erection brush with each other behind the fabric of our pants. I started moving my hips up and down making both of us growl to the pleasure we are experiencing.

"J-jin stop or we won't reach our room and I'll take you here."

I don't really mind him taking me here or anywhere in this house. I did not stop I continued grinding on him. The next thing I knew I was pressed on the wall while Taehyung was busy unbuckling his pants. I pushed him away a little to create space between us and I get off of him. I knelt in front of him and helped him remove his pants.

"You are such a tease, you know?"

I looked up and winked at him. As I was facing him and his member I felt my mouth watered with the urge if tasting him and taking him in fully in my mouth. I held his shaft and started stroking it while my lips found their way to his tip teasing it with kisses.

Not a moment later, I finally took him in inside my mouth and started to suck him off.

"Shit!"

Taehyung grabbed a handful of my hair and started thrusting inside of my mouth. I was trying hard not to gag as his pace quickens. I looked up to Taehyung and saw him, eyes shut teeth gnawing on his lower lip. He is a sight to behold. I can feel he is nearing his climax. A few more thrust I felt Taehyung's cock spit out loads of cum and I swallowed all of it.

Taehyung's hand pulled my hair down and made me face him. He made me stand ul and kissed me tasting himself in my mouth. His hands making it's way to my own pants and in no time I was bare naked in front of him. He slid his hand on to my cock and started stroking it. I moved my head away from him and buried my face in his neck.

"Ahh Tae..."

I bit his neck as he continued pleasuring me. He planted kisses on my shoulders as He fastened his pace and I can feel myself cumming. A few more strokes I reached my climax.

"We'll clean that up later."

After saying that he lifted me up and went straight to our room. He laid me down in the bed and trailed kissed all over my body. He then settled in between my tighs lifing my legs up exposing me to him. He put a finger on my hole starting to prepare me for what's to come.

"Tae ..."

That's all I could manage to say due to the pleasure I was receiving. And it doubled up when he added another finger inside of me, he moved expertly inside of me touching my sweet spot making me want to cum again for the second time. I need him now.

"Please Tae. I want you."

He growled in response and removed his fingers inside of me. Lifting me up and Wrapping my legs on his waist, he positioned his cock in my hole and thrusted inside. A loud satisfied groan was elicited from both of us.

Taehyung started thrusting in and out of me and with each thrust I can't help myself but scream due to the intense pleasure. Pleasure that intensifies when he wrapped his fingers to my member driving me close to the edge.

I felt a very familiar feeling in my abdomen and a few more strokes I felt myself cum all over his hands. Taehyung on the other hand started to push inside me deeper and harder and I felt him released his load inside of me. He leaned down and kissed me once more while still thrusting inside of me slowly.

"I love you, Jin."

"I love you too."

"Get ready for round 2 baby, I'll make sure we'll have a quality time together."

My eyes widened as I felt him get hard again.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

This was supposed to be published three days later lol 😂