30. DREAMS DO COME TRUE

Jin's

It was a long day for both Taehyung and I. We were too exhausted from the intense love making we did the whole day. When I thought that our little session was over in the midnight I was gravely mistaken. He continued on until morning, no scratch that until this evening. He really did made up of the time we lost. I blushed hard as the images of what happened flashed before my eyes. I shook away those thoughts.

"Why are you blushing, Jin?"

"Nope! I am not. I'm going to sleep."

"Don't deny it, Jinnie. I can see your ears from here."

I turned my back against him, not wanting to further more expose my self to him. That's enough embarrassment for today.

"Don't hide from me, Jin. I love making you flustered like that."

He placed his head in between my neck and shoulders while whispering those things to me. He used his hand that is wrapoed around me to touch my face and make me face him. He kissed me for the hundredth time today.

The kiss went on for a quite long while. It was getting heated again and I need to stop immediately or else we won't be having any time to sleep tonight. Knowing this man, he won't stop. Not that I don't want it, I'm just tok tired. I pulled away from him and smiled at him. I pecked a last kiss on his lips.

"Goodnight, TaeTae. I love you. Now, let's sleep.
I turned away from him again. I should now go to sleep or else I'll be devoured by Taehyung once again.

I closed my eyes and I drifted to sleep and finally letting myself take a rest.

====

My heart beats fast. I can feel the adrenaline as I ride this motorcycle running from something I don't know. Until I stopped at an abandoned place, when I went inside I saw multiple guys with guns and different firearms.

My body moved onto it's own accord and the next thing I see is me fighting those men. Left and right they lay dead beside me.

***

The scene was cut off and I saw myself in an office reporting for duty. I'm in my usual clothes, nothing special, except for a set of guns and knives that I was given. I get a strange feeling just by looking at it. I'm ecstatic. I felt giddy.

I went into a room. A training room. Lots of equipment was present, somebody was there helping me get ready he puts some handcuffs in my hands and chained my feet and at the end of that chain I can see a big rock attached to it. He told me that I needed to set myself free while under water or else I'll die.

The next thing I saw was me, underwater. Losing my breath, struggling to sprung free from these chains. I managed to get rid of the handcuffs using my hairpin and my mouth to open it. Luckily my gun with me, I shot the chain and successfully got away.

The next struggle was in how in hell am I supposed to hokd my breath for too long before I reach the surface. I need to survive. I needed to be the best.

***

I'm once again in this building but now I can see my parents in here too. They were talking to Yoongi or should I call Hypnos.

"Nix, you're here!"

===

I opened my eyes due to shock.

What the fuck!

So all this time, we're looking for me?

I'm Nix. I remembered now.

I woke up Taehyung. I still can't remember everything, but those fragments did happened in real life that's for sure.

"Why, Jin?"

"I'm Nix."