28. EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Jin's POV

Nix. Nix. Nix. That name really rings a bell. I think I heard that somewhere. I don't know where, but I know it's really familiar.

"Jinnie, what are you thinking?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Taehyung's voice.

"I was just thinking why that name was really familiar. Aside from the fact that I heard that name on that unfaithful night, I think there is much more to it."

"Don't stress yourself out, Jin. It will affect the baby. Let us handle this. Since, everyone of us is from the league, we are all skilled fighters. We can protect you."

I looked at them, yes they are right. They are trained and skilled in this area.

"But what about Hobi?"

"He doesn't know anything, hyung. It's better to keep it that way. The fewer people who knows about the real scope of this problem, the lesser the trouble and liabilities."

Yoongi is right. I'll just try to not to spend too much time with Hobi in order to protect him. I can't bear to see him hurt because of me.

I turned to look at Jungkook. I wanted to thank him for what he's done. If it wasn't for him I might be dead right now. This boy looks so innocent but they said he's also from the league and the third best in it next to Tae and Yoongi which means he is really good.

"Uhm, Jungkook, thank you. If it weren't for you Namjoon and Jimin might have not found me and by now I'll be dead. I owe my life to you."

"It's nothing. I did what I have to do."

"Still, thank you. I'll go to my room now. I think need to rest."

I smiled at them. They continued to talk meanwhile I stayed in my room.

My head was drifting away from different thoughts, and despite of all the stressors that I experience lately, there is one thing or more likely one person that always occupy my mind.

Taehyung.

I don't know what I'm feeling. I always want to be near him. I Think this is my hormones. The baby is causing me to feel this way. These past days I always have the urge to kiss him but I restrain my self sometimes it gets too intense that I just want to throw myself to him. Thank goodness I still have my senses with me or else I'll be crazy and harrass Taehyung here in my home.

"Jinnie."

Holy mother of god!

"Y-yes?"

"Yoongi and Jungkook already left. Are you okay?"

He went closer to me and examined my face. He is closer than what I needed him to be. And with this proximity, I can see his perfect lips upclose. Unconsciously my eyes was fixed in that certain part of his face. Thoughts of wanting to feel it against mine was getting more and more irresistible for me. I can't take it anymore.

Not thinking twice, I grabbed his nape and pulled him into a kiss.

This feels like heaven! Taehyung's lips was so intoxicating and I'm getting drunk. I wanted more. I needed more. I deepened the kiss and Taehyung gladly obliged. We stayed like that for I don't know how long. I can feel my body burning because of his kisses.

I felt his tounge brushed my lower lip asking for entrance I did not hesitated and gave in.

3rd person's POV

While each of them taste each other's sweet caverns, their hands was also doing wonders on each other's body.

Jin was busy removing the younger's shirt. Taehyung noticed, and helped him accomplish his goal. Once out of his clothing, Taehyung went back to kissing Jin, now on focusing on his neck sucking at Jin's soft spot. Jin moaned at the sensation he is feeling.

Sensing that the older is not feeling afraid and scared Taehyung got the confidence to carry on with what he has in mind. He started pulling Jin out of his shirt and when he saw the elder's body he took a moment to admire the beauty in front of him.

He can't help the urge to mark the milky skin in front of him. He marked every possible place that he can mark sending Jin waves of pleasure. Taehyung laid Jin on the bed hovering on top of him. He leaned his head and kissed again those plump pink lips that begs for his attention, this time more desperate and needy.

Taehyung then lowered his lower body making his hardened member touched Jin's earning a moan from the older. Jin grabbed Taehyung's hand and placed it on his crotch area. Taehyung wasted no time and unzipped Jin's pants along with his boxers. The moment the older was completely undressed he wrapped his fingers to Jin's length and started pumping the older and he retreated back on kissing Jin's neck marking him all over.

"Tae ... "

Jin was a moaning mess under Taehyung but Taehyung didn't mind. He loved to see this reaction from Jin. He loves to hear Jin calling out his name repeatedly.

Jin can't take it anymore he wants Taehyung. No more fear no more inhibitions. He wants to make love to the live of his life. He started pulling Taehyung out of his pants. When Taehyung was completely naked he leaned in to whisper to his ear.

"Please Tae, make love to me."

Tae need not to be told twice. He started prepping his lover, not wanting to hurt him in the process. Jin on the other hand was feeling ecstasy. He can't remember the last time he felt this satisfied.

When Taehyung knew that Jin is ready for him, he thrust inside Jin, and Jin felt complete. As their breathing become heavier, both moaning, panting and groaning at the sensation they are feeling with Taehyung's hand now on his member giving it the attention it craves for, as they rocked their body to a dance only both of them knew, Jin knew this is what making love felt like. No pain, no force. Pure pleasure and full of love.

Jin felt a familiar sensation in his belly.

"C-cummi-ng"

Tae thrusts harder and faster and in no time both of them reached their climax.

Taehyung looked at the older underneath him.

"I love you Jin. So much"

"I love you too."

Taehyung pulled out of Jin and cleaned both of them up. When he's done, he laid beside Jin and snuggled close to him.

He would never trade this moment with anything. Him and Jin in their own world living peacefully and happily. With those thoughts in his mind he fell asleep with a smile in his face.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Sorry if this is poorly written. I tried my best 😖