✨ Chapter 3: Move me

Start from the beginning

"Let me get two shots, Patron" Sabian asked the bartender the moment he sat down.

"Coming right up boss" the man nodded.

With his head caved in his hoodie, he was glad that so far he was blending in. Within no time, the man delivered the two shots as Sabian requested. Without hesitation he threw them back, his solid face showing no reaction to the sour liquor.

"Ouuu, let me guess. Avid drinker?"

Looking to his side, Sabian spotted the woman in his peripheral vision as she sauntered up to the bar. He gave her his full attention, and to his surprise she was definitely easy on the eyes.

"I didn't think there were many of us left in the world" she finished her sentence with a seductive smile.

"Me either" he snickered, leaning back into the bar stool, "Clear or dark?"

"Mhhh, I can't lie. I like to mix em" she shrugged.
Sabian's eyebrows raised, and he knew if anything that meant the woman was a wild card. Anyone who mixed liquor was asking for trouble, and just by the look on her face he knew trouble was something she enjoyed.

"So basically you're crazy?" he laughed handsomely, "I like that"

"I'm Shay" the woman introduced herself, "You look very familiar. Did we use to go to school together or something?"

"Not unless you went to school in Philly" Sabian half shrugged, "Something tells me you didn't"

Everything about 'Shay' read hollywood, from her long hair and beat face, to the designer outfit that told him she kept up on the trends. That was every woman now and days, and as cliche as it sounded he yearned for something different. And while half of him knew he was supposed to be in this loving relationship with Brittany Banks, the other half of him was still a man and couldn't find companionship in a fake relationship.

"Oh so you're an east coast boy" she smiled flipping her honey blonde hair, "I'm actually from New York"

"Really? That's wassup" Sabian nodded, "What brings you to L.A?"

"I'm an artist, well aspiring" Shay told him.

Sabian nodded, "Sing or rap?"

"Photography" she answered, surprising him.

"Wow...okay I guess that's art"

"It's considered a form" she smirked, "But I didn't catch your name...Mr. Philly"

Sabian smiled at the woman, and had to admit he had judged the book by it's cover and was wrong. As he started to respond, Sabian suddenly began to hear one of his singles blast throughout the bar. The large flat screen tv's displayed his music videos as well, and he twisted his mouth at his face that was at every angle that he turned. He knew his inconspicuous cover was blown, as the hood couldn't hide his face and Shay's eyes widened as if a light bulb just went off in her head.

"Oh my god, I knew I recognized you. You're, you're ~"

"Shhh" Sabian put his finger up to his lips.

"Sire the Don!" She shrieked.

Sabian twisted his mouth, and immediately felt the uncomfortable stares as people turned to see the sight. He was grateful for those who treated him like a normal human being and kept their distance, but as he expected a crowd began to form, iphone camera lights blinding him. He would think in L.A it would be normal for people to see famous individuals on the regular, forgetting that the city was also big on tourists.

"Can I get your autograph? My brother loves you!" Shay continued to fangirl, "Oh my God, I can't believe it's really you. I would love to show you some of my work" she rambled.