Chapter 17. Family Above All

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. I know him", Alaric says to her. "He and I didn't quite get along with each other very much while he was here at Mystic Falls"

"He was a bit of a jerk, huh?", Christy says with a slight smile.

"He was", Alaric says. He looks at Luna. "When you get older, I'll see back here again"

"Okay", Luna says. "It was nice meeting you, Mr. Alaric"

"It was nice meeting you as well, Luna Mikaelson", Alaric says.

Luna smiles.

~*~*~

Mikaelson Home

{Christy's Outfit} Christy and Luna walks into their home

"I think it's a nice school", Christy says to her daughter as they walk in the living room. Christy turns around to see Luna not walking after her, just looking at her. "Luna?"

"I'm gonna miss you and Daddy", Luna says, getting teary-eyed.

Christy walks back to her and crouches down to her. "Luna. It's gonna be okay"

"You and Daddy will be here and I'll be far away from you guys", Luna says, starting to sob.

Christy hugs her and she hugs her back. "You won't be far away from me and your father"

"How do you know?", Luna asks as they withdraw from the hug.

Christy smiles. "I have a small gift for you"

Luna nodded as they walk upstairs to Christy's room. She walks her to drawer and pulls out a crystal prism.

 She walks her to drawer and pulls out a crystal prism

"It's really pretty", Luna says.

Christy smiles and crouches down to her. "When I was little, there was a crystal cave. My father, your grandfather, got one as a gift. And my mother, your grandmother, took the crystal, and infused it with her sorceress magic, turning it into a magical crystal. So, whenever I missed my mother while she at work at her garden shop, I would talk to her through my magical crystal"