Soul For A Soul . . . Right? [1/2]

Start from the beginning

Michael walks behind him, opening his mouth to say some sort of dick joke or other snarky remark, but he's cut off.

"Welcome"

The boys snap around. Michaels blade posed above his head in a battle stance, Jeremy with an axe behind him, ready to throw. A figure stands opposite them. It floats down, smoke replacing where its feet should be. It dons a black cloak that stretches around him and flaps in defiance to the wind.

"I say one word and you're already pulling out the weapons on me" it says, monotone.

"Who are you?" demands Micheal, his voice cold and stern.

The figure chuckles.

"I'm someone who knows what you want"

It drops its hood. Jeremy lowers his axe, cocking his head to the side.

"Keanu Reeves?"

It glares at Jeremy.

"Keanu Re- No. No shut up. I'm not Keanu Reeves. Don't say that. Anyways, you're here for the soul stone"

Micheal chuckles dryly.

"You must get a lot of visitors if you picked up on what this place's tourist attraction is"

It shifts its iron gaze to Micheal.

"I really don't like either of you, you know that?"

"Then how about you give us what we want so we can leave" Micheal never drops his stance for a second, prepared to fight whatever he must to get the stone.

Keanu Reeves sucks in a breath.

"You know it won't work that easy" it says, floating down so it appears as if he's touching the ground. "I can't just give the stone to anyone who wants it. Otherwise I would've lost it decades ago to those idiots in red, white and blue spandex"

Jeremy squints at him.

"Why do you look like Keanu Reeves?"

It claps its hands loudly.

"WHY DOES ANYONE LOOK LIKE ANYONE?! WHO FUCKING KNOWS! NOW LET ME SAY MY LITTLE SPEECH SO YOU TWO CAN GET ON YOUR MERRY FUCKING WAY!"

It takes a deep breath, pinching the bridge of its nose. It sighs.

"It has to be a trade. A soul for a soul"

Michael finally lowers his blade.

"A trade? that's it? Fine easy"

"No you're not listening to me" F in the chat for this guy for having to put up with the boyf's bullshit. "A soul for a soul. I'm only giving you the soul stone if you give me one of your souls. I'm not picky. I'll take either"

The boys look to each other. Jeremy's eyes are filled with worry and pre-meditated regret, while Micheals swim with confusion.

"What do you me-" Micheal looks up, but its gone. Keanu Reeves has made an exit.

"Soul for a soul" Jeremy says next to him. He chuckles. "Do one of us have to . . . . .die for the soul stone?"