Prologue.

The car came to an abrupt halt in front of the magnificent mansion which was screaming luxury. It was surrounded by the lush green shurbs and trees. The water oozing from the enchanting fountain which was reflecting the moonlight. All an all the mansion was sight for a sore eyes with its beautiful exterior and lush green surrounding.

A person came out of the car and glanced at his surroundings. Never in his life he thought that he will going to step there again. But here is he again standing before the beautiful mansion which was nothing but curse to many people's life.

Taking hasty steps he went inside the house whose every corner was daunting with silence. Every single thing was telling a story of its own.

Glancing around his eyes fell on the silhouetted figure who was sitting on the arm chair. The person he hated the most all his life.

"Come my friend. I was waiting for you. Long time no see." The man stood up to his full height and came into the light. The man's face was adorned with an evil smirk which was enough of him to lose his temper.

"Shut up you b****** and tell me where is she!?" In a blink of eye he stepped towards the man and grabbed him by his collar.

"Easy man, she's with me. Safe and sound...for now." The man said evilly.

"If anything happens to her I swear I am going to rip your skin apart." He left the man pushing him lightly.

"Don't worry, she won't be dying before knowing your true colours." The man said making him stiff for a moment.

"You can't." He said looking straightly into his eyes which was blazing fires.

"Yes Malhotra, I can." The man said in a dead serious tone mirroring his expression.

They kept shooting daggers at each other when a loud bang along with a sharp shriek draws there attention. Both looked at the source of the sound and next moment rushed towards it.

Assalamoalikum everyone.

First of all thanks for choosing this story, I assure you that you won't be regretting it.

Though I am not a professional writer but I have tried my best to make the story worth reading.

Hope you guys will enjoy reading it.

Keep calm and stay tuned until the end.

And thanks again for stumbling here.