Chapter 20

~Mitch's P.O.V~

I wake up to Ashley poking my cheek. I open my eyes and see Ashley laying down on my chest and looking up at me with a smile.

"Morning, Poofy."

"Good morning, Mitch."

"Why did you wake me up?"

"Because I'm hungry. Make me breakfast. I can't cook."

"No. I'm tired." I closed my eyes and looked away to hide my smirk."

"Awe, I thought you loved me..." My smile vanished as I quickly turned my head back to her. She gets up and looked at me.

"Mitch, I'm kidding. Don't worry about it." Ashley smiled as I sat up, hugging her.

"Poofy, you know that I really love you right?"

"Mitch, I do know. I was just kidding.  I love you too!" Ashley broke the hug and looked at me.

"If you love the Canadian so much, prove it."

"You prove it! Show me first."

"Okay, Fine. I love you so much, I want to do this to you all day."

"Do wha-" I press my lips against hers. She smiled and opened her mouth a little, letting me enter. The kiss got heavy as I pulled her closer by her waists. Ashley pulled away, probably to tease me. I pulled her back to continue, but she covered my mouth with her hand.

"Mitch, I'm hungry."

"Okay..." I looked down and made a fake sad face.

"Don't worry, we can continue when we eat." Ashley said that seductively, which made me want to hurry up and eat so we can continue.

"Okay! Lez go!" I jumped out of bed and ran to the door. Ashley got up and walked to the door. I waited for her before I ran downstairs.

"Ha ha! I knew my seductive charm would work! I got the Canadian!"

"Whatever. I just want to kiss you... and eat food..."

"Then let's go." I opened the door and quietly walked down stairs. I looked at Ashley and covered my lips with one of my fingers. She followed, but was confused at the same time. As we quietly reached the kitchen, I jumped infront and screamed, scaring Jerome and Louise.

"Hey! Were you guys kissing in here?" Louise looked away smiling, but annoyed at the same time.

"Mitch, don't act like you and Ashley weren't doing this earlier." Ashley looked down at the floor as her face got red.

"Well played Jerome. Anyway, Poofy is hungry and she wants food."

"We forgot about you and made food for ourselves." Ashley looked up and quickly answered to Louise's statement.

"Lies! Your just covering for Jerome who ate everything and didn't want to make more for me and Mitch!"

"No, Jerome thought that you guys went with the rest of Team Crafted to go to IHop for breakfast. They just left too."

"What? Ashley, want to meet them there?"

"Sure! I'm down with that! We can walk there since it isn't that far."

"Sounds good! Lez get changed." I ran upstairs to my room to get changed as Ashley went to the living room to get her stuff.

I ran down stairs when I was finished and saw Ashley on her phone.

"Ashley! Ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's move." I opened the door and left with Ashley behind me. I grabbed Ashley's hand so I could hold her hand as we walked there.

"Mitch, look!" Ashley pointed at a dark alleyway and a man caught my eye. He was waving and calling for help. We ran to him to help.

"Hey, you need help? What's going on?" I motioned Ashley to get behind me as I spoke to the man.

"My friend, he needs help! I don't know what to do! Please, help him!"

"Okay, we'll help! Where is he?" The man motioned us to follow him further into the dark alleyway.

"Ashley, stay behind me. Okay?"

"Okay. Come on." We walked until we saw another man on the floor. He looked at me and held up one hand to help him up. I lifted him up.

"Wait, that's it? You couldn't do this yourself?" The two men surrounded us as I backed up, making sure Ashley was close.

"No. We need one more thing."

"Oh... what is it then?"

"We need you." One of the men grabbed Ashley before I could react, and the other man grabbed me and put a white cloth over my mouth. He turned me around and forced me to watch Ashley getting in same treatment. They were drugging us with chloroform. Tears were coming out of her eyes as she was reaching for me. I started to scream her name and punch the mans legs as hard as I could, but the punches got weaker as my vision got darker. I saw Ashley's arms drop and her eyes close. I screamed her name once more before my vision went completely black.

"...Ashley."