Chapter 2

~Mitch's P.O.V~

I lay down on my couch and grab my phone to check if I missed a text. I then hear knocking at the front door of the house.  I put down my phone and walk to the door. To my surprise, Jerome was at the door with a big smile on his face.

"Hey G! What are you doing at my crib?" I give Jerome a hug knowing that I haven't seen him for a while.

"I got some big news for ya, biggums! But let me come in first." I move out the way for Jerome to enter. As he does, he runs in pouncing on the couch.

"Alright. What are you so happy to tell me about? It better not be something stupid."

"This is definitely NOT stupid. I talked to adam about letting you into Team Crafted, and he agreed! So you're coming with me and Louise to the Team Crafted house." As Jerome finishes his sentence, I found myself frozen looking at Jerome with wide eyes.

"Jerome, no. Is this a cruel prank right now? Please tell me that this is true!"

"No, biggums. It's true. If you don't believe me, go text adam to find out." I feel my mind bursting with questions,  but before I get to ask one of them, Jerome continues to speak.

"Adam says that we can move in tomorrow if we wanted to. You in? I'll help you pack if y-" I cut Jerome off buy quickly answering his question.

"YES, YES OF COURSE!!!" Come on, help me pack! But wait! Is their anyone else there?

"Yeah, there's Ian, Maddie, Ashley, Jason, Ty-"

"Wait, Ashley? Who is that?" I see Jerome look at me like I was crazy.

"You don't know Ashley from Ashleymarieegaming on youtube?"

"Nope. I will check out her channel after we pack up and sort everything out for our trip tho."

"You better. I'll tell you now, your going to wish you knew her sooner after you check her out."

Jerome sounded convincing which made me more eager to check her channel out. It also made me more excited and wanted to leave now. But there was still many things to do to get ready to move houses. Yet, I didn't care. I guess I wanted to meet Ashley really badly even though I knew nothing about her.