Chapter 10

~Mitch's P.O.V~

We walked into the theater to continue our movie and went back to our seats. I sat next to Ashley and Jerome sat on the other side of her. I hugged Ashley a few more times when she got scared, but wasn't hyperventilating. I guess she wanted them anyway. When the movie finally finished, I started to talk to Ashley so things wouldn't be awkward between us.

"Hi biggums, you liked the movie?"

"Yeah, I loved it! Thanks for the hugs anyway."

"No problem, Poofy! But it looked like Jerome needed them more than you did. It's like he pissed his pants when the doll jump scare came up." I tried to make Ashley laugh to see if she was actually okay. She did have a weak heart.

"HEY! Why you gotta be so rude?" Jerome looks back at me when he heard what I said to Ashley.

"Jerome, plz no." Ashley laughed after what she told Jerome. We all continued to laugh and talk untill we reached the house. When we got inside, Jerome ran upstairs, probably to Louise. Me and Ashley went to the living room. I then remembered that I didn't record a video because I was moving to Team Crafted, and saw a perfect chance for me and Ashley to get closer.

"Hey Ashley, do you want to record or something? I didn't get to do it yesterday, so I'm going to do it today."

"Sure Mitch, why not? It's a great way to burn time!"

"Awesome! Want to record in my room?"

"Sure!" I saw Ashley walk to her bags and get out a laptop.

"Lez go then." I walk to my room with Ashley following me. When we step in, Ashley goes to the empty desk in my room.

"Mitch, you haven't set up yet?"

"No..." I pretended to be depressed and looked down at the floor. Ashley laughed and walked to the very large suitcase on my bed and opened it. She pulled out my monitor and some wires I took with me. I went to help her so we could record.

When we finally sey up everything, we started recording.

"Hey, what's going on doods? It's Mitch, or BajanCanadian here with another Hunger Games video... with a very special guest!"

"Hey guys, what's up? It's Ashleymarieegaming here!"

"That's right! It's the Poofy Penguin! And guess what ash?"

"What, Mitch?"

"BOOM! Facecam! That's what!" I was planning to edit the video so the facecam would pop up for when I said boom. It was a small desk, so ashley sat closer to make sure she was seen for the camera. She didn't bring a microphone, so she had to speak into mine. We finished recording 3 videos and edited all of them. We both uploaded the first one we recorded. I fell back on my bed that me and Ashley used as chairs. Ashley just stood up to stretch her legs.

"Ashley, what time is it?" I turn my head to look at her. She takes out her phone from her pocket and checks the time.

"It's 8:21."

"Ugh... I'm hungry... are you ash?"

"Yup. Lets see if anyone made food downstairs or something."

"I'm good with that. Can you help me up?" I reach my hand out to Ashley.

"You're that lazy?" Ashley takes my hand and pulls me up.

"Don't worry, Poofy. I'm ALWAYS this lazy." Ashley giggles as we leave to go downstairs. When we reached the kitchen, we saw Jerome carrying 3 boxes of dominoes pizza to the living room table.

"Jerome! You got pizza?!" Ashley runs to the boxes when Jerome puts them down.

"That's right, Poofy! Everyone would be hungry by now, so I bought pizza!" Me, Ashley, and Jerome all dug into pizza. The rest of Team Crafted and their girlfriends ate pizza afterwards. When everyone was done eating pizza, Maddie started speaking.

"Should we all watch a movie?" Everyone looked at Maddie, and then at Adam.

"Why is everyone looking at me?"

"Because your the one with Netflix, Adam." Everyone laughs as Adam put on Netflix on the giant living room tv. We picked out a movie and everyone sat down. Jerome sat next to Louise, Adam sat next to Alesa, Ian sat next to Maddie, and I sat next to Ashley. The movie started and I felt Ashley put her head on my shoulder and snuggled into me. I put my arm around her waist and pushed her closer. I smiled. Ashley made me happy, and I never wanted to let her go.

It was almost midnight, and I was about to go to sleep. Ashley was asleep on my shoulder. Jerome was still wide awake with Louise sleeping on his chest.

"Jerome? You're awake?"

"Yeah, G. Im a nocturnal bacca."

"Whatever biggums, I'm going to take Ashley to my room."

"Woah woah, Mitch! You knew her for a day and your already doing the dirty? Way to go Buddy!"

"Jerome, NO! Shut up! We are just friends! What do you not understand?!" I felt myself get angry. "Jerome, I'm sorry."

"Nah, it's alright. I went too far anyway."

"Yeah, you did." I slowly lifted Ashley off my shoulder and stretched. I stood up and picked her up bridal style and she snuggled into me. She was so light. "She's adorable when she's asleep."

"Mitch, you said that out loud."

"I know." I felt strong about what I said. I didn't give a crap about what anyone said. I love Ashley, and there was nothing in the world that could change my mind. I walked carfully up the stairs, trying not to disturb Ashley.

"Go get em', Mitch!" I hear Jerome whisper loudly from the living room. I just smurk and continue to walk to my room.